the 100% directionless thread

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Is there a way to change it, so that I don't get emailed every time someone posts a new reply? I just cleared my inbox and I have 80 emails in the past 2 days..

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
Is there a way to change it, so that I don't get emailed every time someone posts a new reply? I just cleared my inbox and I have 80 emails in the past 2 days..

User CP -> List Subscriptions. Select them all, then at the bottom change to 'No Email Notification'.

Then go User CP -> Edit Options. Under 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' select 'No Email Notification'.

Done!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I just unsubscribed you from all past threads but you'll need to follow dbo789's suggestion for future threads.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
e2ajava3.jpg

avu3uraq.jpg

First time out riding this season. 60 degree clear weather, it was perfect. Laid the bike over once and crashed once. Broke some of the plastics on my bike but I have spare pieces, so no harm.

JPINFV

Gadfly
A convenience store is just that. A small store that carries essentials and junk food. There is a big difference between a gas station with 1 cooler of soda and 1 shelf of dusty candy bars and some of the nicer convenience stores.

...and in the Free States we even have alcohol... including the ones at the gas station.

medic417

The Truth Provider
...and in the Free States we even have alcohol... including the ones at the gas station.

I always thought it was odd that the law is no drinking and driving yet you can get booze while you fuel up. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I always thought it was odd that the law is no drinking and driving yet you can get booze while you fuel up. Things that make you go hmmmm.

New Hampshire puts gigantic state owned liquor stores in highway rest areas, sends the right message right?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
My ban button is bigger than all of your guys ban buttons!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere

And bars have parking lots.

JPINFV

Gadfly
It's almost like the phrase "ban button" is being used in place of a different noun.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
tumblr_m7a9i2gZmR1qcsqpk.png

I need to start taking notes from JPINFV.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
I can't sleep and have to be up in a few hours, this stinks, who knows any decent bedtime stories?

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
I can't sleep and have to be up in a few hours, this stinks, who knows any decent bedtime stories?

There was once a bottle of benadryl...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
There was once a bottle of benadryl...

50 mg of benadryl PO + a glass of red wine = nighty night

Theme of the last two nights has been pediatrics. Specifically febrile seizures. 4 of em. Last lil guy had a rectal temp of 104.8...poor kid