the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Why no love for Miranda Lambert?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I Facebook stalk you so I will show up at that theater!
When was the last time I posted something on Facebook? I've never used the checkin phone app thingy either. :D

Catch me if you can.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Child abuse for the lose. Not hurt, but scared. Sad, sad situation.

Also, first-ever patient complaint from a crack head who thought my advice to enroll in the indigent-care program was "talking down to me because Im poor" Guess what, ma'am? ER isnt going to help you.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
You are not the Negotiator. You are not being railroaded. This is not some grand arena. Nothing here is what it seems. You are not the plucky hero, the Alliance is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena.

You can't stop the signal.

While I certainly wouldn't say no to any of the others, I would have to go for Gretchen Wilson instead (watch her California Girls video to see why :D plus I'd get to hang out with Big & Rich!

Anjel

Forum Angel
When was the last time I posted something on Facebook? I've never used the checkin phone app thingy either. :D

Catch me if you can.

Challenge_accepted.png

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Today I'm thankful that Kauffman Tire has free wifi. Makes tune up time a little less aggravating.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Today is my birthday. It's also the five-year anniversary of the only line of duty death our department has ever had. Talk about a bittersweet day.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Bittersweet indeed. Happy birthday anyway, bud :D Hope y'all have a chill shift.

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
Radios have two knobs. One changes the station, the other turns it off. That's the nice thing about America, you're free to use either one.

Unless you're my dad who got sick of people changing the radio station in his truck. He set all the buttons to the same station, then broke the tuning knob. :rofl:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
24 hours, one cancelled enroute. I'm getting a littttttllllleee sick of spending all my time in the station, only so much to do.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
What's the point of accruing PTO if you aren't allowed to :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing use it?

Fire apps are opening again soon. Time to hit the gym.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
What's the point of accruing PTO if you aren't allowed to :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing use it?

Fire apps are opening again soon. Time to hit the gym.

Or perhaps time for a move? That's what I'm leaning towards.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Yeah but I did go to the opera.

Well, one of the opera dudes sang the national anthem at a ball game I was at.

That counts, right??

I'd count it.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Let's face it...the only culture that most people in EMS are exposed to grows in a Petri dish.