the 100% directionless thread

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Can I just say real quick... You guys... Mods, admins, what have you - should work for the Gov't... You guys are better at making things disappear than the CIA. Nice work.

Not being disingenuous either. Please, don't lock this on my account.

We view it as having the choice of either making the posts disappear, or the users disappear.

We prefer to make the posts disappear for a variety of reason, but will make users vanish if necessary.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

All Ryle Dup

Forum Crew Member
We prefer to make the posts disappear for a variety of reason, but will make users vanish if necessary.

66E49A65-2F8A-43B3-9AB6-84B3BC08AF30-28153-000014EFC2ACB74A.jpg

Well I guess now is a good time for me to shut up then.
Good night EMTLife.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Look, Dudette (since you're self admittedly currently being visited by Aunt Flo), I know what you're doing. Been there, done that, won the vacation. Take some Midol, watch some Lifetime, listen to some Taylor Swift, read some Twilight (am I missing some other disgusting thing that women do?), and come back tomorrow.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
Look, Dudette (since you're self admittedly currently being visited by Aunt Flo), I know what you're doing. Been there, done that, won the vacation. Take some Midol, watch some Lifetime, listen to some Taylor Swift, read some Twilight (am I missing some other disgusting thing that women do?), and come back tomorrow.

Dude dont hate on Taylor, She's awesome. And hot.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
So they're just going to leave him twisting?

Multiple mag runs and a Isuprel drip did nothing. The patient has a Quinton so they couldn't float a pacer wire on the right. They are going to try to float another wire from the groin or left IJ tomorrow. He is tolerating the short runs pretty well. We only had to shock him a few times when he sustained.

Today was another fun day of STEMIs and Acute Strokes. Oh and a nice respiratory arrest.

I hate strokes. They take up so much of your time with Neuro checks. But their NIH was 36 and GSC 7 so there wasn't much to check.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
I heard she recently broke up... which means we can look forward to another angst filled album of man hate.

She has to sow her wild oats. She's young, it's ok. When the time is right, I'm going to marry her.

JPINFV

Gadfly
She has to sow her wild oats. She's young, it's ok. When the time is right, I'm going to marry her.

I don't have a problem with people sowing their wild oats. I have a problem being subjected listening to the whining on the radio.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
I'm just going to make her write the breakup song before we get together...that way if we do the process in reverse we'll make it

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I don't have a problem with people sowing their wild oats. I have a problem being subjected listening to the whining on the radio.

Radios have two knobs. One changes the station, the other turns it off. That's the nice thing about America, you're free to use either one.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
All of her exes have a new song coming out, it's called, "maybe it's you?"

Ha. As much as I crush on her, I have a feeling she is permanently stuck at age fourteen, or whenever it was she got famous, and will remain on that event horizon for the rest of eternity.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Ha. As much as I crush on her, I have a feeling she is permanently stuck at age fourteen, or whenever it was she got famous, and will remain on that event horizon for the rest of eternity.

I met her a few years back when I worked in radio and she was very genuine and gracious. The "girl next door" thing is really not an act. She's just a pretty nice person. And she's figured out the formula for catchy pop songs. More power to her.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Radios have two knobs. One changes the station, the other turns it off. That's the nice thing about America, you're free to use either one.

Actually, mine has 3 knobs. None of them, in their role as knobs, either turns it off or changes the channel. Everything else is buttons or slides.

Arovetli

Forum Captain
I met her a few years back when I worked in radio and she was very genuine and gracious. The "girl next door" thing is really not an act. She's just a pretty nice person. And she's figured out the formula for catchy pop songs. More power to her.

Good. I can keep my fantasy intact.