the 100% directionless thread

JDub

Forum Lieutenant
You mean it was Takotuso instead of a STEMI? Pretty sure its impossible to have both.

Just give them some Benzos

Yeah bad wording. It was initially called a code STEMI (can't rule it out) and ended up being confirmed Takotsubo after a cath.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

Also where the phrase, "drinking the kool aid" came from.

Interesting reading. I thought I knew the story pretty well but I didn't realize Jones was such a darling of Mondale and other high ranking government folks.

The whole thing is so bizarre you almost have to wonder if the CIA wasn't somehow involved with Jones loosing his marbles.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Isn't illegal to be stupid.

If you are too dumb and/or stubborn to understand the biggest blood vessel in your body is falling apart and your BP is obnoxiously high which is increasing that risk and possibly expediting the process, even after having multiple health care providers including a pair of doctors explain it to you, I have no sympathy when you wake up dead as a doornail.

Yea. She kept saying she didn't want to be in the hospital and miss Christmas.i was like "ma'am when you don't wake up in the morning. You will be missing Christmas. But I am not kidnapping you. Sign here"

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Those are a group of dinosaurs. The little one is very into the small plastic dinosaurs. She never has fewer than 2 within reach.

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxFrgql5dc[/YouTube]
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh there's no place like home for the holidays.

Soooo glad to be back in NE WA for several days. And remarkably, the whole fam damily is here this year.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
My pooch is sick :(

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
It's cold in the bay area right now. :(

medic417

The Truth Provider
75 degrees Fahrenheit is hot? It was in the 80s here the other day and we are in winter!

Also I hate Christmas music with a passion.

34*F Winds steady above 40mph w gusts over 70mph. If there was a fat man trying to fly in the area they would ground him.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Last year I worked Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after. I worked a cardiac arrest all three days and started each morning with a DOA.

Never fails.

Last night I worked my Christmas eve shift. Didn't turn a wheel.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Getting our butts handed to us today. Call after call. Status level 0 (aka all units are on a call). Put in a mutual aid for county fire and request denied (like usual). So we are having 911 calls stacking up and units responding from 30+ miles away.

Gonna be a long shift. Only 8 more hours to go.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Worked last night, and I'm on until 0700 tomorrow morning...only one call so far, I'm bored out of my mind.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Merry Christmas! Too all those that are working, stay safe out there. I will drink a beer for you :beerchug:

Achilles

Forum Moron
Merry Christmas.
I was thinking about giving a DDOS to FFemt (kidding) for Christmas but I want to comeback to this site :rofl::p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Merry Christmas.
I was thinking about giving a DDOS to FFemt (kidding) for Christmas but I want to comeback to this site :rofl::p

Gotta find me first...

And I know where you are.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Woah n7lxi changed his avatar. I was all kinds of confused.

Last edited by a moderator: