the 100% directionless thread

after working a ton, being on active duty for a while, spending time with family and friends, and working a ton, it is finally nice to be able to come back to EMTLIFE so I can get through these long shifts at work without any worry of boredum

Just registered for my A&P class. Hopefully I will be in the fall 2013 paramedic class.

Never a good thing to hear on the scanner...

"Paging medics out to significant head crush injury".

:o

True, but you are probably older than me, by a lot, and thats not my thing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You two are the same age.

:rofl:

HA!!! Guess you're old too, then!! :rofl: You're getting up there in years, hun :rofl:

Yep. I'm old.

And the best part about growing old is I can be grouchy and grumpy, and nobody cares.

angry11.gif

It's always nice when you're out with the girly and her friend and you go to the bathroom and all you hear in the bathroom is dudes talking about how hott your date is...

Yep. I win. :D

PTO this weekend for the pub crawl with her, I'm a happy camper :)

Yep. I'm old.

And the best part about growing old is I can be grouchy and grumpy, and nobody cares.

angry11.gif

I know a couple of wonderful SNFs for you old man :P

Yep. I'm old.

angry11.gif

Lol I wasn't referring to you :P But I am looking forward to that perk! Especially being able to say what I want, no matter how socially incorrect, and get away with it :D

HA!!! Guess you're old too, then!! :rofl: You're getting up there in years, hun :rofl:

Oh my God, I am going to be 30 in about less than 5 years and as of now I am still single!!

I must immediately rent all the seasons of Sex in the City to find out what to do, they can help right?

Oh my God, I am going to be 30 in about less than 5 years and as of now I am still single!!

I must immediately rent all the seasons of Sex in the City to find out what to do, they can help right?

My cut off is 24. So close

I'd suggest something more from a guy's perspective... :P

Or you could start here :ph34r:

Kidding :D

My cut off is 24. So close

In which direction? As people age i've noticed the addition of a bottom limit, even if it is arbitrary.

For example, if I were in the market, the idea of getting involved with anyone under 26 (I'm 32) sounds like a bad idea.

ARRRGGGG we just lost the last intramural hockey game I will ever play in college, no championship t-shirt for me :sad::sad::sad:.

Off to the nearest bar now to make up for the loss.

In which direction? As people age i've noticed the addition of a bottom limit, even if it is arbitrary.

For example, if I were in the market, the idea of getting involved with anyone under 26 (I'm 32) sounds like a bad idea.

My general range is 20-24.... But there are always exceptions

Excellent class today.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey Clare do you have poo chart written on your hand?"
"Yes I have poo chart written on my hand"
"Why?"
"I heard the nurses at the rest home talking about it so I decided to look it up"

2n7oyue.jpg

Back