the 100% directionless thread

First night on my own as a medic... This is nerve racking!

Good luck.

And here is some motivation
oppa_gangnam_style_gif_by_kaleidoscopeeye-d5a4q6q.gif

Ever have one of those nights where nothing seems to go the way you intend?

That was last night for me.

Someone shoot me now.

Ever have one of those nights where nothing seems to go the way you intend?

That was last night for me.

Just one night? I feel like that is the kind of year I am having!

Someone shoot me now.

Nope I'm saving my last bullet for myself :) besides have you seen the price of ammo lately?

I wouldn't mind running back to back if I could keep up on reports at the same time.

And FTDNITBOMA....fixin to die, not in the back of my ambulance.. has been the theme for the weekend.

Me and my partner were made for a contest like this!

Yeah us too!!

New thing is to bring a pair of fold up camp chairs and sit outside the truck when posted.

Had about 5 people stop and ask where the beer cooler is.

Patience

Yeah us too!!

New thing is to bring a pair of fold up camp chairs and sit outside the truck when posted.

Had about 5 people stop and ask where the beer cooler is.

That was my deal all summer. Camp chair, book, and a dunkin iced and I was set for the day. Or at least till the sun went down.

And FTDNITBOMA....fixin to die, not in the back of my ambulance.. has been the theme for the weekend.

Same! According to my partner my "oh :censored::censored::censored::censored: this guy is going to die" look came out. Other than that it's been a prett calm night.

I love how my iPhone just randomly crapped out on me as well...I think the iPad made it grumpy and now it's acting out because of it.

That was my deal all summer. Camp chair, book, and a dunkin iced and I was set for the day. Or at least till the sun went down.

It's been way too hot all summer until this weekend.

Instead of 100degrees it topped out at 90. And tonight has been in the 60s with a breeze. Awesome weather finally.

Back