the 100% directionless thread

How would you guys feel that you guys can't use the restroom at Starbucks without buying something first? You have a huge urge to ... and there is a huge line, you are also a frequent customer.

On the other hand it beats having to use the restroom right after a homeless guy took a shower in the sink and pooped in the urinal :) trade offs man.

Quiet quiet quiet quiet quiet

QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure is quiet.

Meow

I might feel old but I'm still young enough to go to a keggar and enjoy it. DD putting a curfew on it is no fun though.

I might feel old but I'm still young enough to go to a keggar and enjoy it. DD putting a curfew on it is no fun though.

I haven't even thought the word kegger in at least 10 years lol

Next time you are in the Boston area, we will have to change that. There's a decent enough group of EMTLifers to have a respectable sized kegger.

It does seem to a hotbed of emtlife activity.

My wife and I are in Boston now.... Directions to kegger please......

gig em aggies

SEC meet what real football is all about.

Aggies were only third best in the big 12 so they switched to the SEC where they could ne number 1.

Next time you are in the Boston area, we will have to change that. There's a decent enough group of EMTLifers to have a respectable sized kegger.

My mind boggles at how terrible an idea that would be.

Meet on the MGH helipad in two hours?

Note to future students... Buy an Ipad and just get Ebooks. You will save yourself a ton of money. The Ebook bundles are usually half the price of the real textbooks. I never even opened half the textbooks I had to buy. I want to cry when I think about how much $$$ I spent on all of this. Also, it is very convenient having your entire library on one device that you can take with you anywhere.

E39D8A76-2800-4442-9D82-2EA5975556D7-4732-0000032C1F60C14E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol looks like my collection, though all mine have been put to use
Nevermind to much of a pain to upload from phone

Last edited by a moderator:
First night on my own as a medic... This is nerve racking!

Back