the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Woa Woa Woa! I don't want to burden you with it!

Fast is always sitting in his station in the middle of nowhere with nothing better to do :D he needs something to entertain him. I let him live vicariously through my black cloud of calls.

He has a valid point. I'm usually just playing Call of Duty or pointlessly bothering our dispatchers...but mostly the Call of Duty thing. I need something to "entertain" me.

I imagine Rob only does it so that I feel wanted. :(

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Maine iac

Forum Lieutenant
Yeah.... B(benadryl) 5(Haldol) 2(benzo)

That is what I've always heard.

I have standing orders for 5mg/kg of Ketamine. I realllllllyyyy want to use it.

Sasha

Forum Chief
B52 is the name of the actual psych holds here.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Really?

I've always been taught 50 of benadryl, 5 of haldol and 2 of ativan.

That's the B52 we get too. Ah to be a BLS crew with that, sometimes the staff makes it a borderline ALS transfer with that level of sedation, especially for the elderly.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
a6935812-2760-533e.jpg

Dr thinks its kidney stones. Toradol took all the pain away so he's probably right, just finished with the abd CT. It started while I was on shift last night. I shoulda just had my medic bring me to an ER down there.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
No fun, Exodus. Kidney stones suck! Gotta lay off the energy drinks, bro! :D

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
What hospital are you at?

Hemet, right by my house. I got discharged with a norco RX. Dr said the stone probably just passed a little before the CT we did.

I am now a firm supporter for Toradol prehospital! I will say though, the staff knowing I worked for AMR really got me through fast. I was in so much pain, I forgot to take off my belt with our PPE pouch before I went it... lol

Edit: what really sucks, is today is mine and my Fiance / gf's 2 year anniversary.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrackerBDingus

Forum Crew Member
Hemet, right by my house. I got discharged with a norco RX. Dr said the stone probably just passed a little before the CT we did.

I am now a firm supporter for Toradol prehospital! I will say though, the staff knowing I worked for AMR really got me through fast. I was in so much pain, I forgot to take off my belt with our PPE pouch before I went it... lol

Edit: what really sucks, is today is mine and my Fiance / gf's 2 year anniversary.

Congrats man! My two year with the gf is coming up on June 13th! :eek: time flies!

Anjel

Forum Angel
Had my bridal shower yesterday.

Feeling a little overwhelmed now.

Sasha

Forum Chief
You're going to be such a gorgeous bride.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Thanks sasha :eek:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
a6935812-2760-533e.jpg

Dr thinks its kidney stones. Toradol took all the pain away so he's probably right, just finished with the abd CT. It started while I was on shift last night. I shoulda just had my medic bring me to an ER down there.

Oh man bummer. Sorry to hear you're laid up but glad it isn't more serious. Hope your have a speedy recovery.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

Anjel

Forum Angel

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Thanks. She is fantastic. Now, we just need to sell her house. :)

She likes you too Jon. She actually asked me about you yesterday. She was curious when you were going to apply. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: