the 100% directionless thread

SSwain

Forum Captain
If a penis is ever battery powered or makes a little whining noise when raising I'm running out of that room as fast as I can.

Give it time...it'll come.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Sasha, I'm pretty sure there are already battery powered penises (peni?) on the market.

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Hey I paid my dues, took me 37 years of poor dating decisions to find a good one. Well I mean I wasn't dating for the first 10 years of that but you get the idea ;)

How is everyone liking the photo scavenger hunts. Want a different kind of contest or another one of those? Give me some feedback.

Anjel

Forum Angel
You should make them more challenging. I love them. Makes me feel like a dork. Lol but its fun.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
It's good mood Monday.

Bbg, the scavenger hunts are fun, and I love all the swag I'm getting from them, but something new never hurts :)

SSwain

Forum Captain
BBG,
The hunts are fun...but I am never able to get in before they are done.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What is this town coming to? Over the past month 6 pipe bombs have been found. Then today a dead body was discovered in a sandy wash by a major road, and an officer involved shooting today. :eek:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
What is this town coming to? Over the past month 6 pipe bombs have been found. Then today a dead body was discovered in a sandy wash by a major road, and an officer involved shooting today. :eek:

Someone is trying to tell you that the town is, quite literally, "da bomb"

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Dispatch needs to :censored::censored::censored::censored: off.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Teaching to an empty classroom to get a feel for class length. It's kinda weird...

Sasha

Forum Chief
I want to learn something.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
After a weeklong cruise to the Bahamas, I am back to shuttling people to girl scouts and telling them to do their math.

It was pure genius to schedule ourselves 3 days at home before we return to working and parenting both. The cruise was insanely relaxing, it's been tough to adjust to the volume in the house and we've only been home a few hours.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Teaching to an empty classroom to get a feel for class length. It's kinda weird...

Are you stopping to post? Cause that will add time.

I have to say I never have once taught to an empty room. I usually just multiply the # of slides by 2.5 and add 15 minutes per hour that the calculation comes out with. It's usually spot on, give or take 10 mins. If I wrote the ppt.

smokeater

Forum Crew Member
AEMT Test Prep

Can someone please tell me where I can prep for AEMT registry...I test tomorrow at 2 and Im looking for something web based to go over while im at work...........any suggestions?