the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
I just got confirmed for my anesthesiology rotation at Riverside County RMC... which means that altogether I have 8 months at Arrowhead in Colton or RCRMC next school year. I expect to see all of you Riverside people when I move out there.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I just got confirmed for my anesthesiology rotation at Riverside County RMC... which means that altogether I have 8 months at Arrowhead in Colton or RCRMC next school year. I expect to see all of you Riverside people when I move out there.

I hardly ever transport patients there due to it being 45 minutes or more away from our response area. Now if you were doing your time at Desert Regional MC then I would see you haha.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Tomorrow is my first day off in I don't know how long and it's Friday night. I'm so cool that I'm sitting at home watching the House marathon with my roommate and my old roommate. I can't even muster up the energy or the motivation to go out and party it up.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Here is proof that they are wrong. A year or so after giving birth a women will often say "It would be nice to have another kid." You never hear a guy say " I'd like to have another kick in the nuts."

Case closed.

Yeah cause the only thing you get from having another kid is giving birth. After the birthing process they just throw the kid away

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It's my second day shift. This month I'm at the station farthest from my house, so that means up at 4:30 for a 6:30 shift change. I couldn't sleep last night, so I took 50mg of Benadryl and now I feel like a limp dishrag. I hope I can sneak a quick hour nap.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Yeah cause the only thing you get from having another kid is giving birth. After the birthing process they just throw the kid away

To be fair, I've heard that the action preceding full term birth by about 9 months is rather enjoyable.

Sasha

Forum Chief
To be fair, I've heard that the action preceding full term birth by about 9 months is rather enjoyable.

You've heard?

Have you not experienced?

medic417

The Truth Provider
Has anyone else noticed that everytime a new person gets grilled and proof requested another new poster magically appears to confirm what the other new person claims?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Tylenol causes tachycardia and hyperactivity?

For some reason in this kid it does. She has a hypersensitivity to it.

But she has acid reflux really bad and cant handle ibprofen.

Fever got up to 103 before we finally got it down with a cold bath.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Has anyone else noticed that everytime a new person gets grilled and proof requested another new poster magically appears to confirm what the other new person claims?

It has not escaped my attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
It has not escaped my attention.

Figured you had. It just amazes me that they think we will see another brand new person post and go hey the OP was right because no way a second new person would lie to us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I just had the honor of transporting a 101 year old legitimate war hero.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Prolly a good thing, n7lxi

medic417

The Truth Provider