the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
A growler is a glass container, typically 64oz, used to hold beer. You can find them at many breweries, some bars, and at the houses of many alcoholics.
0345.jpeg

Anjel

Forum Angel
My mom accidently gave two meds.with tylenol in them to my little 4yr old 38lb sister. Totaling 400mgs.

Poor kid. HR is 152. And she is bouncing off the walls.

R99

Forum Lieutenant
After being up for 4 days on a total of 16 hours sleep I think that 20 hour nap I took has reset my ability to function without my brain falling out my ears

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
My intermediate student got way lucky today. Auto v bicycle with a huge lac all the way to the bone. Terrible for the guy, great for the student and a quick anatomy lesson. Got a guy who OD'd on suboxone. Guess he shot "16-24 mgs" Totally gorked GCS of 7, cold pale diaphoretic, sats in the 40s she got to give naloxone and he came around nicely. A couple suicidal ideation patients, an MVA and a solid cardiac case.

Glad she was an I student not a B like the schedule said.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Here is proof that they are wrong. A year or so after giving birth a women will often say "It would be nice to have another kid." You never hear a guy say " I'd like to have another kick in the nuts."

Case closed.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I want one. I'd probably use it too much though. How loud is it in the cab?

I can feel the steering wheel vibrate when I turn it on. It vibrates pretty much the whole ambulance.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Here is proof that they are wrong. A year or so after giving birth a women will often say "It would be nice to have another kid." You never hear a guy say " I'd like to have another kick in the nuts."

Case closed.

Stole it for my facebook status :) Thanks dude haha

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I stole it from another forum...wish I was that smart to figure it out first.
buttkick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Finally, after 39 hours of being awake, I can finally get some sleep...good night all.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Night, fast65.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
My mom accidently gave two meds.with tylenol in them to my little 4yr old 38lb sister. Totaling 400mgs.

Poor kid. HR is 152. And she is bouncing off the walls.

Tylenol causes tachycardia and hyperactivity?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
2 guys are out hiking. One guy somehow gets a snake bite to his "boys". The other guy calls the hospital and asks what he has to do. The doctor tells him "you have to make a small cut and suck the venom out". The guy who got bit asks the guy on the phone "well what did the doctor say?". The guy on the phone responds with "the doctor says your screwed" :rofl:

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Tylenol causes tachycardia and hyperactivity?

Not to my knowledge, such a large dose of paracetamol in a small child could be considered overdose I can't find a reference for overdose in children but you might want to.check into that, paracetamol overdose is nasty