the 100% directionless thread

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I must be good... or lucky... all my political combat seems to have made inroads.

In theory I could be appointed the chief of the SO Incident Management & Mapping Team in the near future. Funding is coming through. I have secured a significant amount of GIS software and hardware. I have partnerships with the College's GIS program. Mock drills are being planned. If I can get caught up on sleep, work, and school this next week I might have the time to finish the final drafts of policy and procedure to officially get this in place.

Then again... I have fought so many battles that I can hopeful but must be ready to fight on...

R99

Forum Lieutenant
I'm coming to study at the University of Auckland until late June (or whenever classes end). I'm pretty stoked, and I'm definitely looking to meet up with someone involved with EMS down there.

What are you studying?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Because 7, 8, 9.

:rofl:

Alright...maybe not as funny as a hoped.

12 hours of back to back to back to back to back to back runs + a couple brews warps your sense of humor apparently.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
CMT Crossroads has sucked me in with a Steven Tyler/Carrie Underwood duet...and I can't pull myself away to go to bed. This is tragic, especially since I work in the morning. :(

Anjel

Forum Angel
They all have MRSA.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just had to drop off supplies at a huge cheer leading event. The crew that is working the event is soo lucky. I begged dispatch if we could stay haha

And wow 4 full arrest calls just went down all at the same time all in different cities in our response area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Just had to drop off supplies at a huge cheer leading event. The crew that is working the event is soo lucky. I begged dispatch if we could stay haha

And wow 4 full arrest calls just went down all at the same time all in different cities in our response area.

Pedophile.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Pedophile.

18 y/os...

Also, it could technically be ephebophilia (16-19y/os) which is arguably much less worse than wanting to get it on with a 5 year old since post-puberty children are sexually mature in the biological sense.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
What are you studying?

Err well presently I am taking two political science classes and an anatomy class with lab (I believe). I'm working towards a BA in political science at my current college in Colorado, but I want to take the prereqs for PA and nursing while I am at it.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Replied to an e-mail from a prospective employer. Proof-read twice. Sent the e-mail. Realized I said "pace" instead of "place" and left a word out in another sentence. FML

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Replied to an e-mail from a prospective employer. Proof-read twice. Sent the e-mail. Realized I said "pace" instead of "place" and left a word out in another sentence. FML

That's why I always have someone else put another set of eyes on anything that's "mission critical".

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
That's why I always have someone else put another set of eyes on anything that's "mission critical".

For those types of emails, I usually print out a hard copy and review it. For some reason, it seems easier to spot mistakes on paper than on a screen.

medic417

The Truth Provider
For those types of emails, I usually print out a hard copy and review it. For some reason, it seems easier to spot mistakes on paper than on a screen.

I just use texting style to reply so they know I am current.:ph34r: