the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
My tummy hurts bad.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Went to my first gun show yesterday with an attractive girl that was carrying a bigger gun than me. She also bought a gun and I did not. Not only has she ruined gun shows for me, I may have to marry her now.

Last edited by a moderator:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Highly irritated with myself and my crews right now.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Went to my first gun show yesterday with an attractive girl that was carrying a bigger gun than me. She also bought a gun and I did not. Not only has she ruined gun shows for me, I may have to marry her now.

Sounds like the perfect plan.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Watching the half time show right now...but I don't know why. I can't stand Madonna (except for one song).

However, that freak bouncing off the tight rope made me cring. :wacko:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Watching the half time show right now...but I don't know why. I can't stand Madonna (except for one song).

However, that freak bouncing off the tight rope made me cring. :wacko:

Obviously missing certain equipment or he wouldn't have been doing that.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I think dispatch has forgotten us or we pissed them off or both. Wee been posted in a random non critical post for about 8 hours now while everyone runs their asses off around us.

I'm beginning to see why people hate system status.

medic417

The Truth Provider

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
My tummy hurts bad.

Wait! Hold on let me look it up in my field guide. Ok according to my field guide you're either pregnant or have an inflamed prostate. Uhhhh maybe I shouldn't have bought a hand written field guide off eBay.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Wee been posted in a random non critical post for about 8 hours now while everyone runs their asses off around us.

And this is bad why?

I mean, I like to run calls... But not running calls can be nice, too.

But sitting an an ambulance on a street corner blows. No two ways about it. (he says, as he sits in his comfy recliner at the station, watching the super bowl)

JPINFV

Gadfly
Wait! Hold on let me look it up in my field guide. Ok according to my field guide you're either pregnant or have an inflamed prostate. Uhhhh maybe I shouldn't have bought a hand written field guide off eBay.

Hey, Sasha, I'm trained in prostate exams... so I'm going to need you to bend over and...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
But sitting an an ambulance on a street corner blows. No two ways about it. (he says, as he sits in his comfy recliner at the station, watching the super bowl)

This is the key point. I could care less about calls if we were in a hard post.

I have some choice words for you and your recliner that would probably get the ban-stick swing swiftly and sharply at me :D

My partner is the strong silent type too so it gets a bit weird in the can after so many hours of silence.

I did read Kelly Grayson's "Untold Stories" in it's entirety today though. Pretty good book, the last short story is a rough one to read.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Such nice individuals to put us in a central hard post an hour before our EOS.

:wacko:

Oops sorry fuel on your way there. Oh your clear fuel? Continue to hard post. Wait I changed my mind parking lot pimp it again.

Can anyone tell I'm a little grumpy that I missed the superbowl today? ;)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Nobody has been running calls here today...I'm so very bored. :/ Then again I'm just sitting on the couch at quarters watching Law and Order, so it could be worse.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I haven't been out on a call since 2 this afternoon. It's pretty quiet here,too.

And Kelly's book is great. I'm gonna bring my copy to have him autograph at JEMS. Then I'm gonna buy him a beer.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Enough with the talk of couches and tvs already! Lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
Enough with the talk of couches and tvs already! Lol

I just bought a new tv yesterday.

Supposed to be off at 9. We are still 20 minutes from our station.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Woohoo!!! Patriots lost!!! :D