the 100% directionless thread

Thats ridiculous! RCC students have just started clinicals is that the school? Or NCTI? RCC is usually pretty good at placing stricter requirements.

Aww... that means I'll most likely see you every day. I work in Riverside City but might end up heading to good'ol MoVal. That's a very busy hospital so you will get plenty of experience. What day or night shift?

NCTI, I'll be there Sundays and Mondays 7am to 7pm.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I guarantee you that Coach Harbaugh will have his team ready for the Super Bowl and will lead them to victory.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I have seriously had five friends that have gone on "first dates" with someone in the last month. Every single one went to a movie.

How the heck do you get to know someone?

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
NCTI, I'll be there Sundays and Mondays 7am to 7pm.

How long did you have to wait after your didactic portion to start your clinicals. My campus is going on 7 months now and lawyers are getting involved <_<

Epi-do

I see dead people
How long did you have to wait after your didactic portion to start your clinicals. My campus is going on 7 months now and lawyers are getting involved <_<

That is a really long time to have to wait. I know there are programs out there that do didactic and then clinicals, but I just find that weird. I'm sure it is because the program I went to, we did clinicals and didactic at the same time. The further we got into the program, the more clinicals we had to complete, due to having more knowledge and being able to do more skills.

medic417

The Truth Provider

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I have seriously had five friends that have gone on "first dates" with someone in the last month. Every single one went to a movie.

How the heck do you get to know someone?

"Pass the popcorn?"

"Here you go."

SHHHHHHH!

:p

I think it might be a generational thing...I swear, people just don't do real, proper dating as much as they did in the past (from what I presume).

I'm sorry to hear about that bud. It took us in Riverside about 2-3 weeks to get all the clinical stuff squared away and starting. We heard a few things about all the stuff going on with the San Diego campus. We even had a few of our instructors help out with your provider courses. We never were able to get the full story on what went wrong down there though.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
"Pass the popcorn?"

"Here you go."

SHHHHHHH!

I think it might be a generational thing...I swear, people just don't do real, proper dating as much as they did in the past (from what I presume).

This generation isn't really the type to take the lady down to the old barn and enter the town square dance competition followed by a slow horse ride back to drop her off as her daddy is sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair with a 12 gauge in his lap :rofl:

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
"Pass the popcorn?"

"Here you go."

SHHHHHHH!

Best first date is just drinks. Not dinner, not a movie, just drinks. Spend an hour or two talking! That way you know if you even like the person before you get into the bigger (and more expensive) dates. I would only consider a movie on the third date or later, unless it followed a dinner where we could still talk.

For what it's worth, the best second date is something fun that gets you active, like a carnival, hike, or afternoon shopping. ;)

I took a girl to an amusement park for our first date. Best....first date....ever!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I took my wife to a dive bar for our first date, and had a blast! After that, a day trip to Chincoteague VA. We saw wild ponies and ate seafood. The rest is history.

I took my wife to a dive bar for our first date, and had a blast! After that, a day trip to Chincoteague VA. We saw wild ponies and ate seafood. The rest is history.

Very nice!

Epi-do

I see dead people
We went to a bar on our first date. He left me there, to take his drunk friend home. He did come back and get me, and in the process was able to rescue me from the drunk firefighter who had me cornered and was reciting lines from Backdraft.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I got married to my girlfriend (senior class party tradition). Planning the wedding in retrospect was like our first date. A month after the wedding we were dating.

Am I doing it backwards haha?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358803348.965427.jpg