the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
I've got the same issue. Use a super thin pillow, put your feet over the edge of the bed so they can point strait down, and keep your hands down by your side rather than under your pillow, face, or tucked under your chest. Worked wonders for me.

Weird. Lol

I have to have my legs l wrapped around something to sleep though.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Ahhh diet dr. browns cream soda after a morning run. Its the little things that matter.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Weird. Lol

I have to have my legs l wrapped around something to sleep though.

There is no appropriate smiley for this statement. Lol

On a related note: I have a body pillow.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
There is no appropriate smiley for this statement. Lol

On a related note: I have a body pillow.

Yes there is.

ttiwwp.gif

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
I swear to god all liberals need to be vanquished from the face of the earth.

One of my co-vollies is complaining on facebook about how he can't stand people who support big corporations and whatnot.

This moron works at the apple store...

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I swear to god all liberals need to be vanquished from the face of the earth.

One of my co-vollies is complaining on facebook about how he can't stand people who support big corporations and whatnot.

This moron works at the apple store...

We can't all be Ivy League grads. Besides, the Free Republic website means your side has no room to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
My floor is all excited over our newest toy....The Glidscope :rofl: They had no clue we have had them on ambulances for a while now.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Speaking of fancy toys, I hate bladder scanners. I can never get them to work right. I can't be user error :rolleyes:

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
It would seem that my cousin had a stroke. Partial loss of sight, right arm deficit, and dysphasia. She's 38. This is of course coming second hand through other family, but bummer, she one of the few family members I actually care about. :sad:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It would seem that my cousin had a stroke. Partial loss of sight, right arm deficit, and dysphasia. She's 38. This is of course coming second hand through other family, but bummer, she one of the few family members I actually care about. :sad:

Sorry to hear that. If you need to vent feel free to send a PM.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.

That sucks. :( how long ago?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Glidescope on BLS units??! Really?? If that's true, I bet a ride in one of your trucks is a pretty expensive proposition! :lol:

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious, as I recall from previous postings BLS ambulances in that area (and apparently much of California) don't even have AEDs.