the 100% directionless thread

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious, as I recall from previous postings BLS ambulances in that area (and apparently much of California) don't even have AEDs.

I believe that it is becoming required. I know it is in Riverside County.

Good to here. It's been required in MA since 2002, statewide.

Sucks when you find out the nurse who you've been talking to and thought things were going well with is going on a 4 day vacation with your coworker who happens to begone of your good friends...

Yep that's how my night's been. Two words, over it.

Sucks when you find out the nurse who you've been talking to and thought things were going well with is going on a 4 day vacation with your coworker who happens to begone of your good friends...

Three words.

Hoe fo sho

Three words.

Hoe fo sho

Agreed....And you can't turn a hoe into a house wife so don't waste your time.

There are plenty more nurses in the hospital. Find yourself a hot, young, naive new grad.

As for your "good friend" he needs a steel toe enema (Or composite toe if you have fancy boots)

Agreed....And you can't turn a hoe into a house wife so don't waste your time.

There are plenty more nurses in the hospital. Find yourself a hot, young, naive new grad.

As for your "good friend" he needs a steel toe enema (Or composite toe if you have fancy boots)

Not his fault he had no idea otherwise believe me, I wouldn't be at work right now, probably wouldn't have a job to be honest.

:censored::censored::censored::censored: sucks that's all I will say.

Our hospitals suck about hiring good looking new grads. I swear there is a requirement on the application to look like you fell out the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

It's not required in Riverside county for BLS. It is optional for BLS to carry it.

It's not required in Riverside county for BLS. It is optional for BLS to carry it.

Who needs an AED just use the good old precordial thump! Or try some percussion pacing

Who needs an AED just use the good old precordial thump! Or try some percussion pacing

I just use the power inverter in the back of the ambulance :cool:

The president of the USA is supposed to be coming to our staging area today. Since I am in charge of check in and entry I wonder what would happen if I denied them entry haha.

Our male EMTS say our nurses in our ED are part of the Swap-A-Hoe Tribe!!

Our male EMTS say our nurses in our ED are part of the Swap-A-Hoe Tribe!!

Sounds about right.

Whatever, gives me that much more motivation to kill it on the SWAT/TEMS tests and interviews and nab myself a killer side job to show her she's an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds about right.

Whatever, gives me that much more motivation to kill it on the SWAT/TEMS tests and interviews and nab myself a killer side job to show her she's an idiot.

A nurse who gonna be impressed with a SWAT medic? Seriously?

Most nurses are only impressed when you pick up the check for dinner and later on don't mess up their hair, if you know what I mean. :/

My buddy said, "never date a nurse you don't intend to marry. Otherwise it's a dark pit of rumors and depression".

Hahahah

A nurse who gonna be impressed with a SWAT medic? Seriously?

Most nurses are only impressed when you pick up the check for dinner and later on don't mess up their hair, if you know what I mean. :/

My buddy said, "never date a nurse you don't intend to marry. Otherwise it's a dark pit of rumors and depression".

Hahahah

Hey a guy can dream, right!? Haha. I mean, TEMS medic vs. EMT-I....gotta have a little of the badass factor, right? ;) This is all banking on me getting a spot that's a longer shot than me shooting at you in DE from NV... :rofl:

I'm pretty over it at this point. That one is unforgivable.

Your buddy sounds like a very smart gentleman. Boy did I learn my lesson. I thought nurses weren't included with "fishing off the company pier" but I guess I was wrong!

With all of this said, I did make a point to invite the one good looking new grad for beers tomorrow night after shift whilst standing in front of the original nurse while my buddy comes in with the trailer "you aren't invited!" with a big pointy finger. She was less than pleased but the answer to beers was yes....count it as a win?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back