Sasha

Forum Chief
I love my coworkers.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
TThis day feels like I am trapped in a series of incidents they save for job interview questions.

"The supervisor is not in today, and you notice your partner is extremely angry, and reacts unreasonably to minor stimuli. Later you have a minor vehicle contact and your partner is aggressive and cursing the LEO. The chief arrives on scene after that event has ended. What do you do?"

Should have stayed home. My kids had their first football games today, and I missed it so I could babysit mr angry. Awesome.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
The only thing more boring than football games or NASCAR is reading specs for composite materials.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ate lunch at the special event im working.

Then proceded to get sick, and said lunch is on the ground behind the ambulance.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Wow just heard a 911 tribute song that made me cry

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
I want to learn more about rehab. The kind that FD-based EMS personnel give to firefighters on firegrounds, that is.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I am. We spent four hours walking around the mall with another crew.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
One working structure, three grass/wildland. And from the sounds of it, our side of town was fairly slower than the rest was

We (my station/shift) have had at least one working structure over the last 4 shifts, including the Perrin-Beitel nail product explosion

Im in Austin now and I hadn't heard about the Perrin-Beitel one.

The county has been burning up too. This weather needs to end.

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
When I've done rehab, I took and documented vitals including temp, provided water/gatorade and towels soaked in a bucket of ice and water, and fielded about 800 corny pickup lines and jokes. Anyone outside the parameters defined by their protocols got to.hang out longer until they got to normal (usually heart rate or temp was issue). Occasionally they'd get an IV and ALS eval.

Sent from my telefono

Anjel

Forum Angel

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I worked a terrible code this afternoon. 19 year old drowning. Screaming family. Sand everywhere. What a mess.

Sent from my iPhone.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Did they make it?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Sasha

Forum Chief
I found my twin. Ff/medic who looks like me. Similar names. Eerie.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I found my twin. Ff/medic who looks like me. Similar names. Eerie.

Two Sashas!! lock your doors and bar the windows boys and may god have mercy on us all.