the 100% directionless thread

just watched "Skid Marks: The Movie" on Netflix....I think my IQ dropped a couple of points while finding a film that competes with "Plan Nine From Outer Space" for worst movie ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Netflix anyone have any esoteric suggestions for netflix, I'm running out of stuff to watch on there.

Here's a terrifying thought!

I found my twin. Ff/medic who looks like me. Similar names. Eerie.

We all know Sasha's one in a million, but that means in NY alone there's like 10 of her!

Speaking of Netflix anyone have any esoteric suggestions for netflix, I'm running out of stuff to watch on there.

Jim Gaffagan, Beyond The Pale. Gabriel Inglesias Hot and Fluffy. I almost peed laughing.

Yes, there is two of us. That could make some guys really happy. Hmmm.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Im not fat im fluffy.

Lmao love it

We all know Sasha's one in a million, but that means in NY alone there's like 10 of her!

One of her is two too many.:rofl:

Somebody pass me the aspirin please.

Argghhhh! This is turning into a bad week.

One of her is two too many.:rofl:

Somebody pass me the aspirin please.

Ooh please. You love me.

Im starting to have trouble with my hip. This isnt good.

Wow just heard a 911 tribute song that made me cry

I'll be glad when the damn anniversary passes and people shut up about it for another ten years.

I'll be glad when the damn anniversary passes and people shut up about it for another ten years.

You mean I'm not the only one?

Oh, and this thread needs more crying eagles...

Crying_Eagle-384x288.png

It seems that whatever station I'm not at is the one getting the calls...rather frustrating when I'm two calls away from completing my internship :/

You mean I'm not the only one?

Yeah....it completely :censored::censored::censored::censored:s up my Google alerts. No usable data from those crashes equals me not giving much of a :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

It was a tragedy (I lost three guys I knew on FDNY that day), but we learned from our mistakes and have long since mourned our dead....time to move on until this is just like Pearl Harbor as far as anniversaries go.

Yeah....it completely :censored::censored::censored::censored:s up my Google alerts. No usable data from those crashes equals me not giving much of a :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

It was a tragedy (I lost three guys I knew on FDNY that day), but we learned from our mistakes and have long since mourned our dead....time to move on until this is just like Pearl Harbor as far as anniversaries go.

I don't think that's nearly as bad as much herp-a-derp I've seen on the Facebook groups, especially over the space issue at the WTC memorial meaning that FDNY and NYPD weren't invited. There's way too many band wagon rah-rahing going on, especially by people who were in no way involved with the response to begin with.

Back