the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
YAY ROB AND JIMI!

Noice bros lol

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Stood up. Fuuuuu.
hoping she just got busy at work because of the blackout yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
If people could give me reccomendations, I could better do what they wanted, but If they don't speak up, it's their loss.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
People are FREAKING out with the approaching 9/11 anniversary. Suspicious bumper stickers, suspicious trash bags, suspicious men in burqas.... are you guys catching any of this stuff?

JPINFV

Gadfly
People are FREAKING out with the approaching 9/11 anniversary. Suspicious bumper stickers, suspicious trash bags, suspicious men in burqas.... are you guys catching any of this stuff?

...and the terrorists have won...

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Who got a per diem Intermediate job for a 911 company? This guy did! Someone needs to help me wash this :censored::censored::censored::censored: eating grin off my face :D

Beers all around!

Sasha

Forum Chief

9/11 makes me sad, not only because of the lives lost but also because people use it as an excuse to justify their religious bigotry.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
What the heck is going on?! Our entire city is burning to the ground!!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Come one people, get the power back on in San Diego. I have my best friends wedding to be at day after tomorrow, so I'm flying into San Diego International tomorrow afternoon.

Crap, I hope I can rent a car!

So, since we got the email from SDG&E cause my parents house in Coronado is sans power, what kind of emergencies are going on? You talk of deploying a strike team, are things really that bad?

Guess I'll see, eh?

Anyhow, if things are back to normal by then, anyone want to meet up and swap stories Monday sometime? I might be able to make it. Don't have a whole ton planned right now.

Just saw this post right now. We got alot of heat related calls. Normal temps are around 113 right now, mix in no way to really escape the heat, no power, and we got alot of calls. Along with an evacuation of a SNF with 60+ patients.

Sasha

Forum Chief
My lower back is killing me.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Grass/wildland or structures?

Sent from my electronic overbearing life controller

One working structure, three grass/wildland. And from the sounds of it, our side of town was fairly slower than the rest was

We (my station/shift) have had at least one working structure over the last 4 shifts, including the Perrin-Beitel nail product explosion

Last edited by a moderator:

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Gotta study work all day today, at home too !

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
On the 21st I should be cleared as a paid skills instructor at my college's EMT program. And also cleared to test students on National Registry skills.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
I guess Im looking for a new service to work for ha.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain