the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I hardly consider a power outage that lasts not even a day a disaster

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Considering we can't get declared a disaster zone for half the effing state being on fire I'm gonna go with Sasha.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I hardly consider a power outage that lasts not even a day a disaster

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Nor do I. A minor inconvenience at worst. But people were running around like it was the apocalypse. Half my neighbors didn't even own a flashlight. Pathetic. What are they going to do when something "real" happens?

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

8jimi8

CFRN
I have 1 hour to get to work for my final open heart recovery shadow. After I extubate this pt, I'll be solo to recover open hearts.

My first balloon pump was this morning and I'm critical staffing from 11-7a tonight.

Validation from your peers and coworkers tastes so sweet!

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
:beerchug:Go the All Blacks (NZ rugby team for those of you who don't know their name)
...Rugby World Cup in New Zealand..Woot,Woot!!!
Hope all you others are supporting your American,Canadian, Aussie, etc,etc teams:excl:

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/
It's going to be an interesting 6 weeks!

Cheers Enjoynz

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
And you arent supporting the USA why? :p

Just kidding, just kidding. Lol!

I'm a Springboks fan myself. :) But NZ is a close second. Eeeeehhhh.....with the cup in NZ this year, I may just have to pull for the Blacks. We shall see.

Of course I always end up rooting for the underdog every year in every sport I watch. Except baseball. Yankees all the way!

Ok ok ok.....I digress. Sorry.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
And you arent supporting the USA why? :p

Just kidding, just kidding. Lol!

I'm a Springboks fan myself. :) But NZ is a close second. Eeeeehhhh.....with the cup in NZ this year, I may just have to pull for the Blacks. We shall see.

Of course I always end up rooting for the underdog every year in every sport I watch. Except baseball. Yankees all the way!

Ok ok ok.....I digress. Sorry.

I wonder...LOL.
I'm just glad the USA team don't dress up like the Gridiron football players....what a pansy game of football that is.;):p:ph34r:

The Springboks and Wally's (I mean Wallabies) are going to give us a run for our money.
Given the Aussies have one of NZ's best coaches, they had better be in the semi's.
Nice to know there is another rugby fan on this site, lightsandsirens5!:)

medic417

The Truth Provider

medic417

The Truth Provider

8jimi8

CFRN
<----- newest open heart surgery recovery nurse at SMCW ICU

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Who got a per diem Intermediate job for a 911 company? This guy did! Someone needs to help me wash this :censored::censored::censored::censored: eating grin off my face :D

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Congrats jimi and Rob!