the 100% directionless thread

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
AWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So cute!! Good job dude!! :D

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Haha. Sure. :) I didn't want to be a jerk and make you all admire my kid, but since you asked, Here's my girl.

bagypage.jpg

Aww, she's beautiful. That's actually the first pic I've seen of the little one. Good work you two!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I've got the next round. As long as you're all okay with the cheap stuff!

I know I didn't get into this for the money, but sheesh! It'd be nice not to always just scrape by...

The cheap stuff we give to lightsandsirens - I'm too old to waste my time on swill.

Anjel

Forum Angel

EMT B

Forum Captain
:blink: there was a movie reference? I thought he was making a Maine joke

Last edited by a moderator:

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Nope. She was a regular old "shove her out" birth. No pitocin, no epidural... Nothing except some pushing. Mom is a cross fitter, and she was looking at it lie a WOD. The next morning she said, "now that I know how it works, I bet I can do it after next time". And mom is great, itching to get back to work, actually.

Household6

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Good ol white knuckle births, tough as nails.. Very pretty girl, she has lovely hair, and nice fat cheeks.

Our hospital lets dads deliver with the OB looking over the shoulder. My pusscake of a husband actually passed out during our last one. Three years in Iraq, and he went down like a sorority girl.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
just under 4 hours.... Test day :)

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Haha. Sure. :) I didn't want to be a jerk and make you all admire my kid, but since you asked, Here's my girl.

bagypage.jpg

Cute kid, she sure has a nice pair of cheeks on her haha I had a big ole gut as a baby. Congrats!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
What do y'all think of this biker incident in NYC?

Dude in the SUV needs to go to jail for a long while, one of those bikers was reportedly paralyzed after being struck...no confirmation of that though.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
e5ety4aq.jpg

I think an 80% will do nicely :)

Anjel

Forum Angel