the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Football, my dog, and a glass of whisky to end the night. Love it.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
DEmedic: Do we get to see baby pictures or what? :cool:

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Pants off, feet up, glass of Jim Beam in hand and a wad of nicotine gum in the lip... Somehow not as satisfying as a real smoke though.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Just spent an hour reading, rereading, highlighting, and note taking 4 pages. Tomorrow I with read those pages again to make sure I understand the conditions, the causes, and the symptoms.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
YES! First day I have had time to go to the range in a long while. Got my new scope sighted in on my deer rifle. I was getting consistent hits at 1,000 yards too, so glad to see I have not lost it all.

Whitetail of Texas, beware. 2 Nov 2013 starts rifle season. This Washington boy is about to bust loose on his first Texas deer season.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Pants off, feet up, glass of Jim Beam in hand and a wad of nicotine gum in the lip... Somehow not as satisfying as a real smoke though.

I know as a paramedic we're a fairly poor folk, but there's better stuff than Jim Beam. :rofl:

<I kid, I kid>
<Man Rule #17: Never criticize a man's choice of drink> :beerchug:

I prefer Bushmills myself if I'm not getting all uppity with some Johnny Walker or a single malt.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I know as a paramedic we're a fairly poor folk, but there's better stuff than Jim Beam. :rofl:

<I kid, I kid>
<Man Rule #17: Never criticize a man's choice of drink> :beerchug:

I prefer Bushmills myself if I'm not getting all uppity with some Johnny Walker or a single malt.

I admire your choice in beverage, good sir :cool: I just finished a bottle of Jameson 12yr, and just started working on a bottle of Glenlivet 18. I can be quite uppity with my selections as well... :lol:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I admire your choice in beverage, good sir :cool: I just finished a bottle of Jameson 12yr, and just started working on a bottle of Glenlivet 18. I can be quite uppity with my selections as well... :lol:

So, what should I do with you since you didn't share any?

:p

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
/begrudgingly slides over entire bottle... :sad:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
/Takes a healthy, yet acceptable amount, sits back, and enjoys the small things in life.

Don't worry...next rounds on you.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Still waiting for baby pics... :p

Haha. Sure. :) I didn't want to be a jerk and make you all admire my kid, but since you asked, Here's my girl.

bagypage.jpg