the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Follow-up: The more I think about things, I think I'd really like to be full time in EMS, with an eye towards (eventually) being an administrator that gets a lot of field time.

Don't do it.

If you're anything like me, you'll change your mind 5 times a week :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Today confirmed that people in Vegas are officially crazy. I was driving to a call when some crazy lady at the bus stop threw something at my rig causing a dent. WTH is wrong with people.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Don't do it.

If you're anything like me, you'll change your mind 5 times a week :p

I wish I knew what was the right move. It's frustrating to be vacillating...I swear I'm (normally) decisive

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I wish I knew what was the right move. It's frustrating to be vacillating...I swear I'm (normally) decisive

Trust me, I hear ya. I'm the same way, but that's one thing I can't decide on. Ask Rob about it, too; he's in the same boat.

I've decided to just go finish my UG and not even think about it until then. Whatever I choose to do will involve some form of a graduate degree, so I'm just going to knock out the first step and decide when I get there.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Hahaha, I was just driving through Sun City (it's a town of all older people in Az, I think it's 55+) and was listening to Bobby Bland's "Ain't no Love in the City" and stopped at a stoplight. Normally when I stop, I turn everything off, because I think it's rather rude to blast music at a light. This old man, had to of been 65 at least, told me to turn it back and busted out singing along :rofl: That made my day.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Today I learned that there are people out there that have a fetish for anesthesiologists.
:blink:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Oh yeah, paralysis and ventilators...Talk about exciting!

"Oh yes put that 7.5 down my throat"

"Ohh you have succs?"

"Bag me!"

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'm officially out on maternity leave. :/ (how weird is that!) If my wife doesn't have the baby tonight, induction tomorrow. Talk about nerve wracking.

...and not working for the last few days has been great. I could get used to this. Not another medic shift until at least October 10th.

Achilles

Forum Moron
I'm officially out on maternity leave. :/ (how weird is that!) If my wife doesn't have the baby tonight, induction tomorrow. Talk about nerve wracking.

...and not working for the last few days has been great. I could get used to this. Not another medic shift until at least October 10th.

You can take a break from moderating too :ph34r:

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
You can take a break from moderating too :ph34r:

Now I'm watching you even MORE closely. You might as well just be holding up a sign.
ban.gif

Household6

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member

Well, happy pushing to her!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Follow-up: The more I think about things, I think I'd really like to be full time in EMS, with an eye towards (eventually) being an administrator that gets a lot of field time.

You and me both.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
So I got stuck in ultra-traffic from hell today, and despite budgeting an hour and a half of travel time to drive 50 miles, I still got to find out what happens when you show up 20 minutes late for EVOC (yes I called ahead): You get to go home...

I got to have my very own office space experience today as 4 people explained to me how I should leave earlier, be more aware of traffic patterns, etc.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3rjQGc6lA[/YOUTUBE]