the 100% directionless thread

You can take a break from moderating too :ph34r:

When one of us takes a break for any reason, the rest of us get that much more involved...

aikido.gif

Look who's got a fancy patch. IT'S ME I HAVE THE FANCY PATCH. NOW KNEEL KNEEL ALL OF YOU!KNEEL BEFORE ME AND GROVEL IN MY .........

Yeah I didn't figure that would work. Figured it was worth a shot though. I'll just be over here using my patch as a coaster for my beer :)

Congrats to DEMedic and BBG.

When one of us takes a break for any reason, the rest of us get that much more involved...

aikido.gif

Borg do not rest, who you kidding?

Woah! Who's this guy?!

Congrats, BBG ;)

Look who's got a fancy patch. IT'S ME I HAVE THE FANCY PATCH. NOW KNEEL KNEEL ALL OF YOU!KNEEL BEFORE ME AND GROVEL IN MY .........

Yeah I didn't figure that would work. Figured it was worth a shot though. I'll just be over here using my patch as a coaster for my beer :)

Proud of you BBG!

The man, the myth, the patch. BBG rocks it! Congrats. :beerchug:

So I got stuck in ultra-traffic from hell today, and despite budgeting an hour and a half of travel time to drive 50 miles, I still got to find out what happens when you show up 20 minutes late for EVOC (yes I called ahead): You get to go home...

I got to have my very own office space experience today as 4 people explained to me how I should leave earlier, be more aware of traffic patterns, etc.

[YOUTUBE]Fy3rjQGc6lA[/YOUTUBE]

215 North through Perris?

Medical control request denied.

I just realized I only have 2 class days of Anat/Phys left. That makes me so very happy, haha
If anyone could help me really quick, what effect does parasympathetic stimulation have on blood vessels? I know what the sympathetic does, can't find para, though.
Edit: I'm guessing it shunts blood towards the digestive system, but that's a guess.

I just realized I only have 2 class days of Anat/Phys left. That makes me so very happy, haha
If anyone could help me really quick, what effect does parasympathetic stimulation have on blood vessels? I know what the sympathetic does, can't find para, though.
Edit: I'm guessing it shunts blood towards the digestive system, but that's a guess.

Feed and breed

Thanks. I figured that was it, but I wanted to make sure for the test, because the study guide has a couple questions on it.

After two straight days and nights of some kind of food poisoning, diarrhea, vomiting, dehydration, not eating....

I CAN FIT INTO MY SIZE TWO BLUE JEANS.

tumblr_m9fsgbnsYo1reko8lo1_250.gif

This is a huge deal.

Back