the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
:excl:GO VOTE PEOPLE!!!:excl:

This isn't ebay....sniping does not profit you anything! :lol:

Click on my signature to be redirected to the polls.

Course I realize most of you in this thread already have......but if you haven't, you should go vote.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Saw that one coming...

*sigh*

22162317.jpg

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Applied for a few more jobs today. I really hate the BS "personality tests", you spend 30 mins going through the dumbest questions that are repeated over and over again. I never know how to answer them, do I sound to arrogant if I click 10/10 on "How intelligent do you view yourself" or should I go for a solid 8 or 9? haha

Anjel

Forum Angel
Applied for a few more jobs today. I really hate the BS "personality tests", you spend 30 mins going through the dumbest questions that are repeated over and over again. I never know how to answer them, do I sound to arrogant if I click 10/10 on "How intelligent do you view yourself" or should I go for a solid 8 or 9? haha

My husband took one if those for Walmart and failed. I don't know how I feel about that.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
My husband took one if those for Walmart and failed. I don't know how I feel about that.

From what I understand they usually "fail" you if your answers are not consistent. They want you to have similar responses to the repeat questions to ensure that it is accurate, if they are inconsistent then they throw it out.

They only required it for the ICU job, they other floors didn't have it as part of the application process.

medic417

The Truth Provider
You ever take the test where you get a question like:

You have will have 3 workmates. 1 is white, 1 is Hispanic, 1 is African American. Which one will work harder?

A. White
B. Hispanic
C. African American

Then later mixed in with similar type questions you see:
You have will have 3 workmates. 1 is white, 1 is Hispanic, 1 is African American. Which one will be lazy?

A. White
B. Hispanic
C. African American

JPINFV

Gadfly
I think the only way to describe my last preceptor evaluation would be "schizophrenic." A patient with schizophrenia has a more rational thought process than that eval.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
I think the only way to describe my last preceptor evaluation would be "schizophrenic." A patient with schizophrenia has a more rational thought process than that eval.

Product of sleep deprivation or apathy?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Product of sleep deprivation or apathy?

I don't know. It's just that I've never received so many "occasionally does ___" (2nd lowest) score for individual actions, yet somehow still got a "high pass." Further more, one section will say I only do something "occasionally" and then the next related area will be "excellent at ____." Someone I'm excellent at communicating with patients, but only occasionally documents in a non-biased fashion.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Off to take my FDNY CPAT exam. Didn't get any sleep last night :sad:

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Why is new car shopping always such an awful experience? Is it just me or is literally every car salesman a lying crook?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Off to take my FDNY CPAT exam. Didn't get any sleep last night :sad:

Didn't they already release the list? Or are you going EMS-side?

Why is new car shopping always such an awful experience? Is it just me or is literally every car salesman a lying crook?

What are you looking at?