the 100% directionless thread

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Some of us have all of them...:ph34r:

:rofl:

I actually don't have anything in .40. Keep debating it. As of now, I see no point - I have a little .45, and multiple 9mm (even a 9mm Kurtz). I figure the ammo consistency is easier than anything else.

Flying ashcan, eh? I like the numbers on Critical Defense in .45. And it's just plain fun to shoot steel with my 1911.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Free pony!

Ok everyone. BBG needs your help. Please go here

http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=32789

and cast your votes for the new community leaders. All members are eligible to vote so get to it.

Every person who votes gets a free pony.

Note offer for a free pony is available only to persons who vote by morse code using a telegraph line that originates from within one of the following countries •Aragon •Austro-Hungarian Empire •Aztec Empire •Belgian Congo •Bohemia •British Honduras •British India •Byzantine Empire •Castille •Central African Empire •Ceylon The following are disqualifiers for free pony prize. Use of time travel, use of dimensional rift technology, creation of a country specifically for the purpose of casting a vote through the use of warfare, a coup d'état or any type of puppet regime. Qualified voters will be issued their pony within 7 weeks of close of election. All ponies must be picked up in person at the Shari monastery in Tibet within 24 hours of notification of availability or pony will be forfeited. All forfeited ponies will be donated to Ponies for tots. Thank you for being an active part of EMTLIFE. Note bigbaldguy is no longer an active community leader on EMTLIFE and as such has no official authority to offer prizes, incentives, gifts or atta boys.

JPINFV

Gadfly
20587699.jpg

Ponies-meme-generator-did-someone-say-ponies-5707cf.jpeg

/Did anyone doubt a MLP meme post?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Are you seriously trying to get into a meme battle with JPINFV?

jerry.gif

Oh, and best part? He can't get an infraction for off-topic memeimg in this thread.
...wait. Shouldn't have said that. JP will take that as a challenge.

Jon.

JPINFV

Gadfly
This came up on my Google Image Search and, while I'm neither into Twilight nor am I a Brony, it still made me laugh.

ponies_o_863408.jpg

JPINFV

Gadfly
Oh, and best part? He can't get an infraction for off-topic memeimg in this thread.
...wait. Shouldn't have said that. JP will take that as a challenge.

Jon.

tumblr_lj7nsjKTFR1qcexbyo1_400.gif

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
So, Woot! has a funny shirt today:
shirt.woot.com

azytu7ag.jpg

Just seems perfect for quite a few folks here.

Jon

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I just love those 0400 power pole fires. Especially when its 35 degrees and pouring rain and sleet. Stand around and twiddle your thumbs till the power company shows up, sets up their cherry picker, and puts the fire out themselves with a fire extinguisher.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I just love those 0400 power pole fires. Especially when its 35 degrees and pouring rain and sleet. Stand around and twiddle your thumbs till the power company shows up, sets up their cherry picker, and puts the fire out themselves with a fire extinguisher.

This is the FD equivalent of a pulled g-tube lol.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
This is the FD equivalent of a pulled g-tube lol.

Ha! So true!

In other news, I have not eaten a Twinkie in years. I wasn't really going to miss them, cause i never eat them.

But they will soon be no more, so I figured "what the heck, I'll get one and eat it just because." OH MY GOD!!! Now I'm going crazy since I won't be able to get any more. I guess that is a good thing for me......

Achilles

Forum Moron
Ha! So true!

In other news, I have not eaten a Twinkie in years. I wasn't really going to miss them, cause i never eat them.

But they will soon be no more, so I figured "what the heck, I'll get one and eat it just because." OH MY GOD!!! Now I'm going crazy since I won't be able to get any more. I guess that is a good thing for me......

They'll get bought out, their cupcakes are too good. And they're some smart business execs' out there.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
They'll get bought out, their cupcakes are too good. And they're some smart business execs' out there.

I wonder what the short-term (maybe long-term) impact on the fair/carnival deep-fried twinkie industry will be lol.

People need to chill, Bimbo will buy the brand, but the unions won't remain like they are.