the 100% directionless thread

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Why is new car shopping always such an awful experience? Is it just me or is literally every car salesman a lying crook?

My credit union has a car buying service. I call them and tell them what I want, they find it, call me back price abd loan terms. I drive my old car to the branch as a trade in, sign some paperwork,.and drive my new car home (that was waiting for me at the branch).

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
My credit union has a car buying service. I call them and tell them what I want, they find it, call me back price abd loan terms. I drive my old car to the branch as a trade in, sign some paperwork,.and drive my new car home (that was waiting for me at the branch).

No haggling price?

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Why is new car shopping always such an awful experience? Is it just me or is literally every car salesman a lying crook?

The process of buying a car is one reason I've decided to keep my Land Cruiser running as long as possible.

I hate the hassle of buying a car.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Just pay cash for the car, the dealer fills out the paperwork, you get a plate and you're gone! It takes like an hour.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Just pay cash for the car, the dealer fills out the paperwork, you get a plate and you're gone! It takes like an hour.

Can you loan me $32000 in cash?

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief

On a side note: I don't think I'll ever buy a "new" car again. I'll someone else take the depreciation hit and buy one that's 2 years old.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
First physical for TEMS is passed. One more PAT after the one we had today, two panel interviews and a written exam spread out over next week. Crossing my fingers, I need to get my *** into the gym more though, legs shouldn't have been as jelly as they were by the end of today...

medic417

The Truth Provider

Achilles

Forum Moron
Would an endemic goiter compromise the airway?
If ever needed, how would a tracheostomy be performed?

Veneficus

Forum Chief

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Passed my CPAT with 2:20 to spare.

Just have to wait around till' jan 14 for the academy to start.

Hmmm I do have 90 hours of sick time...

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hope it all works out for you... You seem more than a little frustrated with your current situation.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Passed my CPAT with 2:20 to spare.

Just have to wait around till' jan 14 for the academy to start.

Hmmm I do have 90 hours of sick time...

Pfft I've got 912.95 trips as of this month :)

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Hope it all works out for you... You seem more than a little frustrated with your current situation.

The NYC EMS system is just unbearable... 4 years is enough.

I love working EMS at my flycar job outside the city and where I volunteer but I can't live on my pay (atleast now how I want to) and people I work with have me pulling my hair out daily.

At least as a firefighter I can work two 24s a week, still work EMS and have time for school.