Forum Angel
Things I hate:

• Ovaries
  • Cysts.
  • Ovaries with Cysts
  • Metformin
  • taking 1500mg of Metformin
  • Not being able to eat carbs
I just want a twinkie. Before they go extinct.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Things I hate:

• Ovaries
  • Cysts.
  • Ovaries with Cysts
  • Metformin
  • taking 1500mg of Metformin
  • Not being able to eat carbs
I just want a twinkie. Before they go extinct.

Things that you love
-senior apts
-senior apts in Shelby twp
-senior apts on fire causing an MCI because everyone has SOB.

Did you go on that call at all?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Things that you love
-senior apts
-senior apts in Shelby twp
-senior apts on fire causing an MCI because everyone has SOB.

Did you go on that call at all?

Ha no when was this? I am in the yak. Not macomb county.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Everyone, I give you the new EMS Anthem: Dumb Ways to Die

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw[/YOUTUBE]

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Also I just learned that my cousin that had the stroke is fine due to the miracle drug tPA. A septal wall defect is what is believed to have been the root cause and surgery is scheduled in the next couple of weeks.

But in the same phone call I was told that her father has had a heart attack, was taken to the ED where he was promptly intubated because of his respiratory distress, and taken to the Cath Lab. As of this writing he is still alive and has spontaneous breathing. He is, of course, a co-morbidity nightmare. Previous heart attacks, stents, pacemaker, diabetic, life-long smoker, etc,.

Isn't there a saying that bad things happen in pairs?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
About to eat steak and lobster.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Also I just learned that my cousin that had the stroke is fine due to the miracle drug tPA. A septal wall defect is what is believed to have been the root cause and surgery is scheduled in the next couple of weeks.

But in the same phone call I was told that her father has had a heart attack, was taken to the ED where he was promptly intubated because of his respiratory distress, and taken to the Cath Lab. As of this writing he is still alive and has spontaneous breathing. He is, of course, a co-morbidity nightmare. Previous heart attacks, stents, pacemaker, diabetic, life-long smoker, etc,.

Isn't there a saying that bad things happen in pairs?

Actually, in threes.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Officially demobilized. Now to drop off 75 ambulances and then off to the airport.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Day off! Time to go for a little ride. And maybe do some photography today too.

EDIT: First I'm finishing up applications for SCEMS, Wake County EMS, RAA, BCFD, Alexandria Fire, and Denver Health. I need out of this state. Should I finish the one for San Fran fire too?

Edit again: and two in Nevada (one a in house transfer) and an in house transfer to Washington state. ... And still looking in Texas. Maybe MCHD EMS

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief

EDIT: First I'm finishing up applications for SCEMS, Wake County EMS, RAA, BCFD, Alexandria Fire, and Denver Health. I need out of this state. Should I finish the one for San Fran fire too?

What state are you in now, and why do you wish to leave?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
What state are you in now, and why do you wish to leave?

New Mexico. And i hate this state. I hadn't planned on coming back, but i moved back here from Texas when my dad got sick. Now my parents are looking at headed back to the east coast, so there's nothing holding me here

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
2012 Ski Doo Summit 800 PTEK 154" is mine! More snow please!!!!!!!! Well, next week once it shows up please, Mother Nature :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Edit again: and two in Nevada (one a in house transfer) and an in house transfer to Washington state. ... And still looking in Texas. Maybe MCHD EMS

SFFD would be a badass gig if it wasn't in Cali with their ridiculous EMS management.