the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
:) I like it :) although I was actually thinking MBG, or maybe NABAHWBSPDBG. I will mail a 6 pack of lone star beer to the first person who figures out that acronym :)

[FONT=&quot]Nearly[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ancient,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A:censored::censored:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hillbilly,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Who[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Be[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pretty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dumb[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bald[/FONT]
Guy

:p
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

[FONT=&quot]Nearly[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ancient,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A:censored::censored:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hillbilly,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Who[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Be[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pretty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dumb[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bald[/FONT]
Guy

:p
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Swing and a miss. I like it though :)

Anjel

Forum Angel
:) I like it :) although I was actually thinking MBG, or maybe NABAHWBSPDBG. I will mail a 6 pack of lone star beer to the first person who figures out that acronym :)

Normal average build and hairy with bald spots pretty ditzy bald guy

bigbaldguy

Normal average build and hairy with bald spots pretty ditzy bald guy

Damn it's like you're in my head woman! No wait that's just the usual voices I always hear. Another good one though.

bigbaldguy

Ok I'm going for a 2.2 mile run. Contest closes when I get back. So call it 30 minutes and factor in lying on the floor face down till the chest pain stops so 45 total.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to hunt up my running banana.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Ok I'm going for a 2.2 mile run. Contest closes when I get back. So call it 30 minutes and factor in lying on the floor face down till the chest pain stops so 45 total.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to hunt up my running banana.

Running banana?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
BBG - our version of The Todd :rofl:

JPINFV

Gadfly
BBG - our version of The Todd :rofl:

the-todd-doc.jpeg

Actually, that's the advantage of being a DO student. I'm already a DO(c).

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
So they belong to the company, but aren't part of any system. They just sit around till a disaster hits?

Yep. We have a couple large stock piles of ambulances all over the US. FEMA activates us and we fly to the ambulances and drive them to the incident location. They are only used for disaster response.

Just this one disaster we had 3 ambulances that are not returning into service. They are dead.

Epi-do

I see dead people

Not
As
Big
As
He
Was
But
Still
Pretty
Darn
Big
Guy

bigbaldguy

Not
As
Big
As
He
Was
But
Still
Pretty
Darn
Big
Guy

Oh snap IF THAT AIN'T MODERATOR MATERIAL I'LL EAT MY HAT! You are officially my hero of the week :) send me your addy and I'll FedEx your gen u wine Texas beer to you tomorrow. Might even be there by thanksgiving.

bigbaldguy

Running banana?

Honestly sometimes I just type nonsense to see if anyone is paying attention.

But mostly I type nonsense because it's what the voices dictate to me durring my little "episodes". Doc says if I keep taking my medicine I'll be all better one day :)

bigbaldguy

the-todd-doc.jpeg

Actually, that's the advantage of being a DO student. I'm already a DO(c).

Geeze you're still a student? Haven't you been in school for like 3 years? Man you could have been an MD by now :)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Put money down on a new handgun today :) Sig 2022 in .40S&W. My background came back as 'delayed' so I'll most likely pick it up Friday, since that's the first day I'm not riding a bus for work..
Oh, and applied at an indian reservation here in the state... just in case i decide to get my community health BS-EMS and stay here until I get it

bigbaldguy

Put money down on a new handgun today :) Sig 2022 in .40S&W. My background came back as 'delayed' so I'll most likely pick it up Friday, since that's the first day I'm not riding a bus for work..
Oh, and applied at an indian reservation here in the state... just in case i decide to get my community health BS-EMS and stay here until I get it

How many hands do you have? Or are you going for the boondocks saints 4 rig cross draw holster set up?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
How many hands do you have? Or are you going for the boondocks saints 4 rig cross draw holster set up?

You ask that like you can have too many.