the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

JDub

Forum Lieutenant
I went to one of their recent cadaver labs. It was very cool and was 100 dollars very well spent. From what I understand all their educational programs are outstanding and they have some of the best cardio folks in the US so I think if this is something you're interested in you couldn't go wrong making it happen. I am curious though are you in paramedic school? The content of this particular class seems a bit advanced for a basic and it might be of more benefit to you to take it after you've had more a foundation in the subject. I certainly felt that way about the cadaver lab I took at Methodist.

That's good to hear, I am trying to convince someone to go with me that way we could split the travel costs.

I am not in Paramedic school yet (I start in January) but I try to study a lot in my free time and I feel that I am somewhat ahead of the curve.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
So over the last 2 days my right arm broke out in some mystery rash on my forearm and now its starting on my leg and other arm as well as my waist. Itchy as can be...

Originally was worried it was bed bugs but it has spread since I've been out and there's no bite marks on the small bumps/hives. Took some benadryl but figures my luck this happens on a weekend and the dermo isn't open until tomorrow :sad:

Not allergic to anything I know of and haven't been crawling through any unknown weeds lately... ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
That sucks.

In other news, practicing 12-leads in ECGs for Physicians. Started off real strong nailing everything. Started to miss things here and there in the 20s, somethings I even knew, but just didn't look. I am disappointed. :[

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
I had a prep class yesterday for the provincial registration exam, and I swear that the instructor was a spitting image of BBG. He was big, he was bald, and from the photos I've seen elsewhere on the forum, could easily pass as BBG's brother.

Unless that is, if BBG decided to make a covert move north of the border and teach EMS courses....:ph34r:

;)

Anjel

Forum Angel
BBG need to change his name to SBG.

He is smexy and skinny.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Went out riding today. I love the bosque areas near the city
P1010009.jpg

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I had a prep class yesterday for the provincial registration exam, and I swear that the instructor was a spitting image of BBG. He was big, he was bald, and from the photos I've seen elsewhere on the forum, could easily pass as BBG's brother.

Unless that is, if BBG decided to make a covert move north of the border and teach EMS courses....:ph34r:

;)

:mellow: Umm, how old was this guy roughly cuz I may or may not have sold Uhh donated something to a lab while broke in Vancouver about 21 years ago.

On a completely unrelated note does anyone know what the child supprot laws are regarding US/Canadian babies and such. I'm asking for a friend.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So they belong to the company, but aren't part of any system. They just sit around till a disaster hits?

Yep. They are retired from various operations around the country. There are several fleet yards where they are maintained and sit until needed

bigbaldguy

BBG need to change his name to SBG.

He is smexy and skinny.

:) I like it :) although I was actually thinking MBG, or maybe NABAHWBSPDBG. I will mail a 6 pack of lone star beer to the first person who figures out that acronym :)

bigbaldguy

Things I hate:

• Ovaries
  • Cysts.
  • Ovaries with Cysts
  • Metformin
  • taking 1500mg of Metformin
  • Not being able to eat carbs
I just want a twinkie. Before they go extinct.

Being a girl sucks. You should have asked for a reroll.

bigbaldguy

Is all these links I am seeing on certain words new?

I thought advertising was only going to be for people not signed in?

Should only show up if you aren't signed in. Try signing out and back in but click on a link or two first so we can keep the boss off the street :)

bigbaldguy

Guess I never realized before that nurses love small IV's. That's not my style

Yeah they tell you that but don't kid yourself they're just trying to spare your feelings.

I mean the patients feelings. You know as in pain and stuff.

*giggles*

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
:) I like it :) although I was actually thinking MBG, or maybe NABAHWBSPDBG. I will mail a 6 pack of lone star beer to the first person who figures out that acronym :)

Provided the winner is over the age of 21.

bigbaldguy

Provided the winner is over the age of 21.

Killjoy

Yes proof of age required upon delivery via FedEx. Alternate prize for youn guns will be a red rider bb gun no wait a slingshot dang nope Uhh a six pack of St Arnold's root beer.