the 100% directionless thread

Ugh i wanna come play lol. Maybe there will be a second wave

Ugh i wanna come play lol. Maybe there will be a second wave

Probably not to NY. We have not had a single mission in 48 hours and still have 367 ambulances.

I want to go back into a strike team tho. I hate turning away firefighters and police that are in their POVs from our fueling trucks.

Probably not to NY. We have not had a single mission in 48 hours and still have 367 ambulances.

I want to go back into a strike team tho. I hate turning away firefighters and police that are in their POVs from our fueling trucks.

Ah you're in that stage of deployment. Well i can wish. I could use another three grand.
Btw can you email me that first picture? I'll pm you my address if you can

Ah you're in that stage of deployment. Well i can wish. I could use another three grand.
Btw can you email me that first picture? I'll pm you my address if you can

Gladly. I some more pictures like that one also if you would like those. I'm working on getting a picture from standing on top of a mod or command trailer.

a8unu6yg.jpg

And by far the best vehicle I have seen so far. Everyone was getting pictures on or around it after it fueled up.

That thing is badass!!!!!

I know that is what I am worried about. I do not want to challenge the exam I want to take a program with good clinical rotations however I also don't want to retake everything. I am having a hard time finding a program that will work with me. For instance, the local CC will not credit any of the course work and expects me to pay to sit through "Medical Terminology" and "Introduction to Pharamacolgy for paramedics".

But the sooner I get it over with the sooner I can start building experience. It would be nice to have a PRN job for some extra $ but I am hoping the EMS exerperience will help with flight/CRNA

Are you dead set on a CC program? With your educational background I see no reason why a solid vocational program wouldn't suffice...but I'm just a vocational school medic with the random collegiate class mixed in so take it with a grain of salt... ;)

Are you dead set on a CC program? With your educational background I see no reason why a solid vocational program wouldn't suffice...but I'm just a vocational school medic with the random collegiate class mixed in so take it with a grain of salt... ;)

Nope, I would go for a vocational program. What ever I can get done the fastest. Since the CC had it broken down into separate classes I figured it would have the best chance of crediting classes instead of an integrated program.

The hospital will pay for most of it so the cost really isn't an issue.

This is the best part.

If someone is going to pay for it, why not do it? I wont call it free education for fear that someone would come to Nevada and shoot me but I think you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Gladly. I some more pictures like that one also if you would like those. I'm working on getting a picture from standing on top of a mod or command trailer.

Sweet that works man! Thanks !

Nope, I would go for a vocational program. What ever I can get done the fastest. Since the CC had it broken down into separate classes I figured it would have the best chance of crediting classes instead of an integrated program.

Ah gotcha, I see where you're coming from.

And female possibly? :cool:

Nowadays can't tell for sure unless you are doctor with equipment to confirm no changes have been made to the chassis.

Nowadays can't tell for sure unless you are doctor with equipment to confirm no changes have been made to the chassis.

You could check the XY or XX chromosome.

You could check the XY or XX chromosome.

ie the equipment. Guess you could take a swab and send out for DNA results w/o being a doctor but......

Back