the 100% directionless thread

Sleeping on the same bed as the supervisor in the hotel room tonight. I'm scared...

Good thing about being on the management team during a Disaster = hotel rooms.

Must....resist....urge....to....make.....snarky.....comment.

In the last couple of days I have watched classic Dr. Who, Voyager, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America and the Hulk. I also caught myself saying "I'm a paramedic, not a babysitter"

I give up. I'm a lost cause.

Classic Dr. Who? :huh: wow!

That reminds me of a commercial I saw once. It showed a clip from Monty pythons dead parrot sketch. Then it said "if your girlfriend is laughing right now MARRY HER

:) you're a keeper

I had no idea we could alter font size :)

Pull the gurney in to the room bro

I had no idea we could alter font size :)

It's smaller than normal.....

Wait for it.....

that's what she said.

[youtube]GBnBosmbkSs[/youtube]
And with that, we're gonna need to get off this topic. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview in a couple hours. Wish me luck!

Rumor has it we might be evacuating a 1,500 patient SNF.

Never in my life have I seen so many government vehicles. We have the only fuel in town so we have FBI, Homeland security, secret service, police, and every other agency. It's an alphabet soup party!

Rumor has it we might be evacuating a 1,500 patient SNF.

Never in my life have I seen so many government vehicles. We have the only fuel in town so we have FBI, Homeland security, secret service, police, and every other agency. It's an alphabet soup party!

That sounds like...a total PITA. Good luck and stay safe out there!

Also, I want to see a picture of the coolest ambulance you see out there!

I just got this image in my head of a bunch of SNF staff running around repeating, "not my patient, not my patient. Doctor say you take, not my patient."

:rofl:

Interview went great! Now to wait impatiently for them to call & make me an offer. In the meantime, I got a phone call on the way home to schedule an interview for another app I had completed. Hopefully my stint on unemployment will be a short one!

I just got this image in my head of a bunch of SNF staff running around repeating, "not my patient, not my patient. Doctor say you take, not my patient."

:rofl:

Ha. That's a mess.

I made hot chocolate with a blow torch.

Desperate times here...

7CB3B76E-1D60-4F30-AB3A-04D3C84FAEF6-3988-000002091D7AD90C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah ha ha! I've cooked like that before. Lived on Guam for 4 years abd when the typhoons can through we'd be without electricity and running water for 4-8 weeks. Cooked a lot of strange things over a charcoal grille, blow torch, vehicle engine block, etc.

Hang in there y'all!

Back