the 100% directionless thread

ie the equipment. Guess you could take a swab and send out for DNA results w/o being a doctor but......

I thought that was common courtesy? :wacko:

I thought that was common courtesy? :wacko:

Dating in 2012. Hi my name is ...... Can I take a swab or yank a hair before we get to know each other?

I am woman, hear me roar!

Yep, I'm all woman and living in the Denver Metro area :cool:

Yep, I'm all woman and living in the Denver Metro area :cool:

Don't seem to see the required dna sample attached for confirmation.:rofl:

Oh and welcome to emt get a life.

transphobia...alive and well.

I think the fear of bringing a "female" home only to find out she is packin' more than you are is quite justifiable as far as phobias go...

Last edited by a moderator:
transphobia...alive and well.

Not a phobia. If they have the right to change the equipment they are born with the person that is interested in getting to know them and their equipment have the right to know of the change.

What if they were born with equipment that looks one way but functions the other?

Technically there was no alteration done.

What if they were born with equipment that looks one way but functions the other?

Technically there was no alteration done.

No alterations not part of my discussion. But it would be courteous to explain to the other person that things do not work as they appear they would.

Well, our search for an EMTLife motto is officially over. :rofl:

Yes finally. I would like to thank all that voted for me. This day shall live in infamy.

Not a phobia. If they have the right to change the equipment they are born with the person that is interested in getting to know them and their equipment have the right to know of the change.

Oh sure you have the right to that, but the fact that you brought that concept up through the comment "And female possibly?" demonstrates the negative attitude held. Just pointing that out...

I'm such a stinker! ^_^

Fart-Sign.jpg

No alterations not part of my discussion. But it would be courteous to explain to the other person that things do not work as they appear they would.

So you mean on a hookup you should tell people you're infertile?

Complete AIS for example.

Back