the 100% directionless thread

Oh sure you have the right to that, but the fact that you brought that concept up through the comment "And female possibly?" demonstrates the negative attitude held. Just pointing that out...

I think he was just joking.

So you mean on a hookup you should tell people you're infertile?

Complete AIS for example.

Infertile and being a man are two completely different ends of te spectrum...

A woman can be infertile without having a penis or for that matter a vagina crafted from a penis...

That's right, I said vagina and penis laugh away children!

Not for nothing if a woman is infertile for "hookup" purposes she would be quite preferable. But not if she has or formerly had a man's apparatus between her legs...

Infertile and being a man are two completely different ends of te spectrum...

A woman can be infertile without having a penis or for that matter a vagina crafted from a penis...

That's right, I said vagina and penis laugh away children!

Not for nothing if a woman is infertile for "hookup" purposes she would be quite preferable. But not if she has or formerly had a man's apparatus between her legs...

Read the quote. Veneficius was not referring to that....

Edit: I'll put them below

What if they were born with equipment that looks one way but functions the other?

Technically there was no alteration done.

No alterations not part of my discussion. But it would be courteous to explain to the other person that things do not work as they appear they would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh... sex isn't binary, gender isn't binary, and the two are not always linked.

What if they were born with equipment that looks one way but functions the other?

Technically there was no alteration done.

ambiguous genitalia?
pseudohermaphroditism?

There are a bunch of sex dysmorphisms. Take your pick.

Oh sure you have the right to that, but the fact that you brought that concept up through the comment "And female possibly?" demonstrates the negative attitude held. Just pointing that out...

It's not anything negative its a fact. If I take a ford emblem and place it on a chevy does that make the chevy a ford? No. Same thing you change the equipment from male to female or female to male does not make a person whichever one they switched to. The DNA is still the original.
If a person starts to get into a relationship they have the right to know that the equipment does not match the DNA.

Why do they have a right to know?

Why do they have a right to know?

So you get into the relationship. Time goes by you are expecting to have no kids come. Finally the person comes clean that they had a change. Is relationship going to last since it began with a lie whether spoken or unspoken? Probably not. If they are honest up front about the change and why they chose to get the change perhaps they stay together and just adopt. Relationships should be built on honesty not lies.

Think of buying a car. I post a picture of your dream car. You see it as it sits. Perfect. You take off driving find out it barely runs. Turns out it was a kit car built on a go cart frame. Would you be happy when you got home? Would you feel lied to even though I never said anything?

So you get into the relationship. Time goes by you are expecting to have no kids come. Finally the person comes clean that they had a change. Is relationship going to last since it began with a lie whether spoken or unspoken? Probably not. If they are honest up front about the change and why they chose to get the change perhaps they stay together and just adopt. Relationships should be built on honesty not lies.

You get into a relationship with a woman expecting to have kids, and she never tells you that she's infertile because of (polycystic ovary disease, cancer, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, or any other causes). Is there an unspoken lie there?

You get into a relationship with a woman born with congenital adrenal hyperplasia who has had an operation to repair ambiguous genitalia. Changes to the factory chassis has been made. Is it a lie for her not to tell you?

Your example could be easily rectified by the person admitting they are sterile.

You get into a relationship with a woman expecting to have kids, and she never tells you that she's infertile because of (polycystic ovary disease, cancer, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, or any other causes). Is there an unspoken lie there?

You get into a relationship with a woman born with congenital adrenal hyperplasia who has had an operation to repair ambiguous genitalia. Changes to the factory chassis has been made. Is it a lie for her not to tell you?

Actually it would be a respect to the other person to disclose the fact they have had health problems. Heck common courtesy would even say you would tell the person you are getting into a relationship with that you have arthritis. So obviously if you know you have problems with the reproductive equipment you would tell the person you are getting into a relationship with.

As to your final comment DNA still matches the equipment so not actually pertinent to discussion but again full disclosure of all health issues really is not a bad idea if building a relationship.

Your example could be easily rectified by the person admitting they are sterile.

So if they knew the other person wanted kids and they know they are sterile regardless of the reason and they fail to mention it they start a relationship with a lie. When it is found out relationship is doomed. If person comes clean in the beginning the other person then can decide based on full disclosure whether they can build a relationship with the other person.

You do realize there are XY females right? Their external genitalia is female, so no surgery needed.

As to your final comment DNA still matches the equipment so not actually pertinent to discussion but again full disclosure of all health issues really is not a bad idea if building a relationship.

Lets go back to complete AIS then. Externally female, lives life completely like a woman...is a woman. Demonstrates the ideas of gender and biological sex aren't quite black and white.

I like telling people all my baggage right up front...I'm insecure, I am neurotic, and overachiever, you can never win an argument.

I'm not saying it isn't lying, but your scenario could be easily solved by the person admitting they are sterile. That doesn't require they disclose their entire medical/surgical history.

You do realize there are XY females right? Their external genitalia is female, so no surgery needed.

Oh no I am so ignorant I had no clue.:rofl:

So chassis is unchanged. Doesn't fit discussion I brought up in this directionless thread.

OK back off topic as no matter what any of us say we will just go round and round with everyone with there minds already made up. There is enough of that crap going on with the elections drawing near so on to more off topic subjects.

So in conclusion how in the heck did notre dame win that game. I was really hoping they would lose.

signadmin1.gif

Back