the 100% directionless thread

Negative deflection in leads 2 and 3. -60degree deviation. Elevation in v2 and v3.

Would it be appropriate to say a possible anterior hemiblock?

Every time my 15 year old son answers the door it's super adorable little kids.

Every time I answer the door it's girls his age dressed inappropriately.

I just laugh and tell him he should answer the door every time. :rofl:

What a world. Hope they get the sugars.
We had a dispatcher send us for a "sugar attack" the other day.
She used to dispatch taxis. She probably was better at that than she is dispatching EMS and PD.

Every time my 15 year old son answers the door it's super adorable little kids.

Every time I answer the door it's girls his age dressed inappropriately.

I just laugh and tell him he should answer the door every time. :rofl:

I'm working College-town EMS tonight. the females are slightly older... but most are outside of the "half your age plus 7" rule, so it's just as creepy.

Sucks getting old.

I thought it was 1/2 your age plus 9?

I thought it was 1/2 your age plus 9?
Either way.
Both end up to legal drinking age or better... which means that more than half the student body is at the creepy level.

Sucks getting old.

No it doesn't. The older you get, the crankier you can be.

angry11.gif

In the last couple of days I have watched classic Dr. Who, Voyager, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America and the Hulk. I also caught myself saying "I'm a paramedic, not a babysitter"

I give up. I'm a lost cause.

In the last couple of days I have watched classic Dr. Who, Voyager, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America and the Hulk. I also caught myself saying "I'm a paramedic, not a babysitter"

You want to see babysitting? Come run a shift with me.
Supervising 18-year-old EMT's that want to drive around in a truck with the blinkies and the woo-woo's. Then they deal with drunk 18 year olds that say:
"I don't know what happened. I had one shot... and this this hurricane happened"

You married yet?

You want to see babysitting? Come run a shift with me.
Supervising 18-year-old EMT's that want to drive around in a truck with the blinkies and the woo-woo's. Then they deal with drunk 18 year olds that say:
"I don't know what happened. I had one shot... and this this hurricane happened"

The other day they gave me a brand spanking new partner who was on his first shift after FTO AND a freaking EMT student. I was ready to kill someone.

You married yet?

Age rule dude. I'm a toddler.

Toddler can drink jesus juice

That has to be the most ignorant statement ever made on this site!
First, it's not called "Jesus Juice", it's called the Eucharist.
Second, toddler is ages 1-3 in the Catholic Church the age to drink the Eucharist is 2nd grade (7-9).
Third, it should be toddlers and Jesus should be capitalized.

Knock it off!

Only if it is non alcoholic. ^_^

:beerchug:

It's alright, I think we both need a drink lol... I've also had a bad/long day

I think many of us do. Ever notice how when someone says "with all due respect", what follows isn't really respectful at all? Especially when they are the only one NOT sober involved in the conversation?

Last edited by a moderator:
...The older you get, the crankier you can be.

angry11.gif
Who thinks this should become FFEMT's signature line... with the waving GIF. :ph34r:
It'd be a good warning for new members.... That's my logic. I'm sticking to that. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back