the 100% directionless thread

It looks a bit slurred, but It's hard to tell (at least that's my excused lol)

Picked up the iPhone 5 yesterday - dropped it twice already :censored:
Other than that, LTE feels like wifi!

ja2unaby.jpg

Nothing like the scent of freshly baked banana bread. It's gonna be a good day ;)

As my quarter continues I think more and more that I should have been a Physics major...

My job description this week:

the_voices_in_my_head_are_idiots_tee_shirt-r53a3aaa9c66143b7810030d0676a85d7_f0czj_512.jpg

I am on my IPad so I could be wrong

Quick glance on my phone and I agree. You might be able to argue a slur in I and II but I wouldn't call them delta waves or this strip WPW, personally.

I really don't know what I'd call it, looks sinus at first glance but that's probably too simple.

I get to meet with the district attorney's office in the morning about a call from 2 years ago. This is a first in 11 years.

Pretty sure I have made a tragic mistake in going the excelsior online college route.

I just did my second practice test (2/2) for A&P 1/2 and it was literally one of the hardest tests I ever took.

I read the entire 1200 page textbook and study guides and only got a 68/100. (need minimum 70% on the real test)

The questions they ask are completely unrealistic for someone to remember in any desirable time frame. I guess I just have to study some more and hope I make that extra 2 points...

There goes $1600 if I take the real test and fail... I don't mind passing with a C but I preferred to get at least a B in sciences...

May as well just attend actual school...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard a single good thing about Excelsior. Everyone I know who's gone through it has hated it, and most never finished.

Pretty sure I have made a tragic mistake in going the excelsior online college route.

I just did my second practice test (2/2) for A&P 1/2 and it was literally one of the hardest tests I ever took.

I read the entire 1200 page textbook and study guides and only got a 68/100. (need minimum 70% on the real test)

The questions they ask are completely unrealistic for someone to remember in any desirable time frame. I guess I just have to study some more and hope I make that extra 2 points...

There goes $1600 if I take the real test and fail... I don't mind passing with a C but I preferred to get at least a B in sciences...

May as well just attend actual school...

You've got to go it slower so you can absorb the information. It would normally take 2 semesters to get through that book (32 weeks), so slow down, and set a more realistic time table.

68 is not horrible so don't despair. just set a 4 - 6 week time table and see how you stand then.

Quick glance on my phone and I agree. You might be able to argue a slur in I and II but I wouldn't call them delta waves or this strip WPW, personally.

I really don't know what I'd call it, looks sinus at first glance but that's probably too simple.

I wish Aprz would respond and give us the diagnosis already :P

I am still going with Subendocardial / Non Q wave MI.

There goes $1600 if I take the real test and fail... I don't mind passing with a C but I preferred to get at least a B in sciences

I know you had interest in going NP so just remember that they heavily weigh science grades, especially for ACNP/CRNA. Getting a C may really cripple your application (Honestly, being an online class looks even worse).

Back