the 100% directionless thread

I have a problem! That being said, everyone is invited over for beverages :P

Just finished setting up this bad boy in our dining room:

aza5avup.jpg

The kegerator, the first step on the long downward spiral that every home brewer starts with. The next steps are.

2. I can make beer way better than this.

3. Wow it's only 13 cents a beer honey. We'd be stupid not to brew our own.

Two months later

4. God I'm broke and I can't park in my garage anymore but at least I have good beer.

Followed 10 minutes later after your friends leave.

5. God I'm broke and I can't park in my garage :/ I'll clean this equipment later.

6. Man what was I thinking this garage stinks.

And step seven the Craig's list ad.

7. Brew your own beer for only 13 cents a bottle. Complete setup included with kegerator. Needs cleaning. Paid 3k will sell for $50 dollars.

And finally step 8

Well my wife left me and I have a cheap 12 pack of beer but at least I can park in my garage again........you know I should start reloading my own ammo, I bet I could reload it for 3 cents a round. Hell I'd be stupid not to reload my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the hospital waiting for my niece to be born.

I like my kindle fire. I'll sell it to you for 150 lol

I just don't use it. I bought it two months ago. The iPad for me is too difficult to read on, because it is so big and awkward to hold.

And I don't know much about the Samsung.

I've decided that printing all my textbooks and bringing them in a binder to work is impractical.

I don't need an iPad, I already have an iPhone.

Should I get the samsung tablet? Kindle?

I just need something I can load PDF files onto...

I can get a kindle fire 8gb for $170. The space more than suites my needs but is it comfortable reading on something that tiny?

No one needs an iPad until they get an iPad and then they can't imagine how they could ever have thought they didn't need an iPad. Probably a lot like heroin.

The kegerator, the first step on the long downward spiral that every home brewer starts with. The next steps are.

Two months later

4. God I'm broke and I can't park in my garage anymore but at least I have good beer.

5. God I'm broke and I can't park in my garage :/ I'll clean this equipment later.

7. Brew your own beer for only 13 cents a bottle. Complete setup included with kegerator. Needs cleaning. Paid 3k will sell for $50 dollars.

And finally step 8

Well my wife left me and I have a cheap 12 pack of beer but at least I can park in my garage again........you know I should start reloading my own ammo, I bet I could reload it for 3 cents a round. Hell I'd be stupid not to reload my own.

Hahahahaha, well, fortunately it's only for our house warming party :P

Congrats firefite!

Getting psyched for my 1st day on the ambulance (after 3 days of videos, paperwork and training) - 12 hours of ride time tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see how busy a mainly IFT service is on a Sunday.

Two months later

And finally step 8

That's why you're supposed to do all this in the 2000sqft shop/man cave out back! Lol

I think I am going to go with the Kindle Fire HD.

Its 1/3 the price of an iPad 3.

Isn't as monstrous to carry around and I can watch movies/read on it. Basically all I want it for lol.

Love my kindle fire. I already have an iPhone, I really just needed a content delivery device, which is exactly what the KFire is.

A1AAA777-9C9D-44C4-8AF2-D0D24EA38FA_zpsd1967bde.jpg

If I were more clever I'd make this into one of those what people think we do at work/ what we actually do at work photos.

Almost done with damned near 80 continuous hours on duty (41 hours at one service, went home to shower and change into a different uniform, then 38 hours at my other job)... I miss my bed... but first! A beer!

If I were more clever I'd make this into one of those what people think we do at work/ what we actually do at work photos.

Meh... I wiped a butt the other day in a trauma patient (the team was rolling a patient off of bloody sheets and found a code brown... I just happened to be in the right place and gloved and gowned). Yes, I immediately made the "so much school and in order to wiped butts" joke.

That is one of the things I like about SSM posting. No quarters = I only have to clean the ambulance and not a station.

Meh... I wiped a butt the other day in a trauma patient (the team was rolling a patient off of bloody sheets and found a code brown... I just happened to be in the right place and gloved and gowned). Yes, I immediately made the "so much school and in order to wiped butts" joke.

Hmm picture of you in your cool trauma gown with a patient covered in bloody sheets with you taking the time to take care of the poor mans personal needs in order to maintain his dignity.

Me cleaning toilet.

Which picture would play better with the ladies you think :)

Back