1x 7.62
1X 25-06
2x 5.56
3x .22
2x 12 gauge
2x .40
1x .45

That is how to have fun.

Sounds like our monthly office parties, but there's 7 employees and we usually have more guns (yes, including a .50BMG)

Hey, well, no .50 yet. It's in the plans. ^_^

That was a slow day for us too anyhow.

Went shooting this afternoon with three friends. Four guys: 13 guns. :D

1x 30-06
1x 7.62
1X 25-06
2x 5.56
3x .22
2x 12 gauge
2x .40
1x .45

That is how to have fun.

Nice...Have most of those, sans 30-06, 25-06. and .40. I want to add 45-70 gvmt to my collection...

Hey, well, no .50 yet. It's in the plans. ^_^

That was a slow day for us too anyhow.

Why buy a BMG just burn a 5 dollar bill and make a bang noise while you do it.

ER nurse kept making me repeat my report. She was enjoying my Deep South, not from around here accent.

Why buy a BMG just burn a 5 dollar bill and make a bang noise while you do it.

Well I'm not planning on getting a machine gun. Maybe a Tac 50. Possibly. That's a long term, maybe someday if I happen to have some rich unknown uncle leave me a fortune dream.

ER nurse kept making me repeat my report. She was enjoying my Deep South, not from around here accent.

Ohh? I love me a guy with a southern accent.

Ohh? I love me a guy with a southern accent.

My partner said she was flirting. I hope not as she was easily twice my age and not that attractive.

Last night I was tired and super southern sounding-usually it isn't noticeable.

I can sound super Alabama hick when I want to. Annoys the crap out of my wife.

Ugh. Home from work, time to shower and go to work. STABLE class tomorrow, and have to study for that, my CCP class, and our NRP class coming up.

$4.67 is the average price of 87 octane in California right now (some areas it's over $5 per gallon). I remember just last week it was $3.99 :wacko:

$4.67 is the average price of 87 octane in California right now (some areas it's over $5 per gallon). I remember just last week it was $3.99 :wacko:

$3.5x here right now :)

67 days until graduation.......feels so close yet so far

67 days until graduation.......feels so close yet so far

Lucky :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:. I'm dying in a lecture at the moment thinking there's no way I can do another 10 months.

Lucky :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:. I'm dying in a lecture at the moment thinking there's no way I can do another 10 months.

Try doing it for 4 years :wacko::wacko:

Do any of you use Wikipedia, I hate it because people can edit it without being credible. My biology teacher mentioned phosphocreatine, and talked a little about how it was used to detect an AMI. I asked about it and he told me to search it on Wikipedia, just wondering if there are anymore more credible resources like webmd, emtlife or mayo.
Thanks
Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of you use Wikipedia, I hate t because people an edit it without being credible. My biology teacher mentioned phospheocreatine, and talked a little about how it was used to detect an AMI. I asked about it and he told me to search it on Wikipedia, just wondering if there are anymore more credible resources like webmd, emtlife or mayo.
Thanks
Andrew.

I have seen a PA look up something on Wikipedia at the bedside during a RRT......true story

I think Wikipedia is fairly accurate for quick reference of basic information. Obviouslly i wouldnt use it for a research paper but i will search for procedures or conditions from my phone just because it is usually the fastest. Also scroll down to the bottom of a Wikipedia page and click on some of the references, they are usually linked to more credible sites like the CDC or mayo.

Do any of you use Wikipedia, I hate it because people can edit it without being credible. My biology teacher mentioned phosphocreatine, and talked a little about how it was used to detect an AMI. I asked about it and he told me to search it on Wikipedia, just wondering if there are anymore more credible resources like webmd, emtlife or mayo.
Thanks
Andrew.

Wikipedia science articles are pretty good. There is something called the wikipedia project which a lot of different field's partake in, but science and medicine have gotten a fairly good showing.
I wrote an article and we (my fellow writers) got torn apart by some random guy who said we incorrectly cited something and the information was wrong. Turns out he was right for both on both counts.

Our excited dilirium patient from a couple of days ago ended up passing away. Hospital wasn't able to find out anymore info so now it's a corners case.

Just received a few extra chest x rays since the rad tech student forgot to put in the film. Whoops.

I use wikipedia mainly to get the links to a credible source.

Or. Look up what I am after, scroll to the bottom and start browsing the external links.

Back