the 100% directionless thread

Got in an accident last night. Hit a parked car pulling out of a parking lot. (Doh)
Dented the rear quarter panel and broke a taillight. And it was a BMW :(
My truck is okay though. Infact there is not a mark on it.
The worse part is the police non emergency number had office hours, so I had to call 911. I felt so guilty for having to dial 911 for that :huh:

Ah ha ha ha! I've done the same thing. Not a mark on my truck, but the guys fancy fiberglass bumper was destroyed. I felt really weird calling that in too.

Ya know funny thing is, my insurance actually went down after that.....

Love our dispatcher today. Right out of the gate we get a page saying "umm.. If I have you guys do a stand-by at a church.. You won't burn it down will you.."

We went over the radio and said "no guarantees. But more then likely we will burst into flames when we cross the threshold."

Why? They are just over grown rats with really nasty teeth. Ewww!!!

They're actually pretty cute when they're young.

I just hit a opossum. I think I may cry.

I've nearly killed myself trying to avoid squirrels so I understand. If it makes you feel any better the average life span of a possum is less than a year. If you hadn't gotten him some one would have.

Got in an accident last night. Hit a parked car pulling out of a parking lot. (Doh)
Dented the rear quarter panel and broke a taillight. And it was a BMW :(
My truck is okay though. Infact there is not a mark on it.
The worse part is the police non emergency number had office hours, so I had to call 911. I felt so guilty for having to dial 911 for that :huh:

Thank god for Michigan no fault

I've nearly killed myself trying to avoid squirrels so I understand. If it makes you feel any better the average life span of a possum is less than a year. If you hadn't gotten him some one would have.

I will not try to avoid anything that is shorter then my bumper (animals that is). I've hit a lot of stuff (dogs, cats, squirrels, opossums, snakes, and a couple other things).

Ha ha. I don't really avoid anything. Well, except dogs. I used to avoid deer, but since I rolled my truck doing so, I've gone and schmucked more than my fair share of deer. Big old brush guard helps with that though.

Ok.....I do try to avoid things such as cows, moose and elk as well. Those tend to not be so good when you hit them.

Ha ha. I don't really avoid anything. Well, except dogs. I used to avoid deer, but since I rolled my truck doing so, I've gone and schmucked more than my fair share of deer. Big old brush guard helps with that though.

Ok.....I do try to avoid things such as cows, moose and elk as well. Those tend to not be so good when you hit them.

I could see avoiding those. We don't have cows, moose, elk, deer, or any of that haha.

I could see avoiding those. We don't have cows, moose, elk, deer, or any of that haha.

They do exist in the mountains, and palm springs area has a breeding population of big horn sheep.

They do exist in the mountains, and palm springs area has a breeding population of big horn sheep.

In the mountains yes. We have no roads that go up the mountains (in PS city). I've yet to see anything on the actual desert floor.

First hockey game day of the year! Time to teach the new intern the ropes of game day hooray. I've missed standing on the bench of a great college hockey program though.

In the mountains yes. We have no roads that go up the mountains (in PS city). I've yet to see anything on the actual desert floor.

You do have an abundance of urban outdoorsmen!

The Broncos are not making me a happy boy today :-(

13 days, 177 hours... so nice to finally have a day off.

Went shooting this afternoon with three friends. Four guys: 13 guns. :D

1x 30-06
1x 7.62
1X 25-06
2x 5.56
3x .22
2x 12 gauge
2x .40
1x .45

That is how to have fun.

1x 30-06
1x 7.62
1X 25-06
2x 5.56
3x .22
2x 12 gauge
2x .40
1x .45

That is how to have fun.

No .50 No care :P

1x 30-06
1x 7.62
1X 25-06
2x 5.56
3x .22
2x 12 gauge
2x .40
1x .45

That is how to have fun.
wow just like those guys on gold rush on the discovery channel.
except it's like ten guys and 200 guns :rofl:

Back