the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Counter Strike Source? I play on ze.plaguefest.com.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If we don't have a partner, we get stuck in the supply department helping them, which really sucks if you have a 16hr shift.

We do a range of different things. You could either get placed as an extra on a 911 or BLS rig, help our mechanic, help our unit restock person, do paperwork, help the supervisor, go home without pay if you choose to, and sometimes go home while still getting paid for your normal shift (only happens if it's the companies/supervisors fault that you don't have a partner lol).

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm looking forward to the new SimCity coming out in 2013. It's supposed to be more realistic, but easier to play than the recent releases. It's supposed to be as easy as SimCity 2000.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Soo glad we don't do wheelchair transports :p

I refuse to train on W/Cs for this reason.

Partner bangs out most people get sent home early or moved to a different truck for the day. However, being the only CCT medic on shift has its benefits :).

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
We do a range of different things. You could either get placed as an extra on a 911 or BLS rig, help our mechanic, help our unit restock person, do paperwork, help the supervisor, go home without pay if you choose to, and sometimes go home while still getting paid for your normal shift (only happens if it's the companies/supervisors fault that you don't have a partner lol).

I wish we could go home early if opting to, as one paycheck covers my expenses for the month and taking a day off, even without pay, is fine by me. But alas, they require full time people to do 48 hours a week.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Heading to Israel soon: hoping to see an MDA ambulance or two. Maybe try to tour a station. (And totally getting an MDA shirt!)

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I want to go to Israel. I hear Tel Aviv is a beautiful city architectually and otherwise.

It's just gorgeous. Like Miami meets New York, except Bauhaus all over.

Also, I just love, love, love, Israeli girls. So that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Heading to Israel soon: hoping to see an MDA ambulance or two. Maybe try to tour a station. (And totally getting an MDA shirt!)

Take pictures please. :)

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Not that anyone here needs the reminder but if you are a young driver or the parent of one, please please please remind them to slow down and buckle up.

Three students from Boston University studying at the University of Auckland (where I am also now studying) were killed this weekend in a minivan rollover. This kind of accident is far too common and too preventable...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/accidents/news/article.cfm?c_id=13&objectid=10805521

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Ok I might have a visitor stopping by the site later so everyone look busy, and for gods sake clean this place up a little I'm trying to impress this girl. Oh and it wouldn't hurt to tuck your shirts in.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Ok I might have a visitor stopping by the site later so everyone look busy, and for gods sake clean this place up a little I'm trying to impress this girl. Oh and it wouldn't hurt to tuck your shirts in.

Sorry dude I'm very busy celebrating my anniversary. 12 years of wedded bliss. We are watching "Best of Whose Line" compilations on YouTube. That show was brilliant.

Anjel

Forum Angel

We may need to work on your "game"