Forum Angel

Maine iac

Forum Lieutenant
Read The Game by Neil Strauss.

Interesting read.

Or at least google it.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Oh I got game but this girlis special and there will be no games played. 100 percent right down the middle.

Pavehawk

Forum Lieutenant
Sorry dude I'm very busy celebrating my anniversary. 12 years of wedded bliss. We are watching "Best of Whose Line" compilations on YouTube. That show was brilliant.

The American version (which was great) or the UK one which was even "greater"....

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
BBG, I'm not touching that line.

I remember Sim City. Like a combination of Ant Farm and a train set through a microscope. I always cheated.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
You don't need game. You are getting married.

Not saying I need it anymore, but I still don't know how I managed such a great catch :D

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I love causing trouble :D

Today our supervisor pawned off their tickets on their partner. This is a common occurrence, with the supervisor having their partner fill out everything on the ePRC except the narrative. Today, we encouraged him to rebel a bit.:ph34r:

The result is that they transported Darth Vader for being drunk. His address is the Death Star, he has a past history of 3rd degree burns and he takes midiclorians. ^_^

We are wondering if the sup is gonna catch it before submitting the ticket.

Anjel

Forum Angel
tumblr_m38b7ibrL41qjyvn8o1_500.jpg

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Today our supervisor pawned off their tickets on their partner. This is a common occurrence, with the supervisor having their partner fill out everything on the ePRC except the narrative. Today, we encouraged him to rebel a bit.:ph34r:

The result is that they transported Darth Vader for being drunk. His address is the Death Star, he has a past history of 3rd degree burns and he takes midiclorians. ^_^

Awesome, can I repost this on my face book status :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Now that Is awesome

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just moving an ambulance at my college that hasn't been moved in 5+ years

6c002307-ee65-a3b0.jpg

Achilles

Forum Moron
Driving down the highway to school today and decided to stop and help this guy out before the fire got to crazy. My ten second fire extinguisher helped a little but it re kindled and I just waited for FD to show up
a8af2c12.jpg

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Nope. I'm the one hanging out of the driver door wearing the N95 haha

Well as long you're not pushing then you're doing it right. Have to channel all that eager EMT student energy somewhere!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well as long you're not pushing then you're doing it right. Have to channel all that eager EMT student energy somewhere!

It was right after they took their 200 question final so there was alot of anger haha. As an instructor I felt it was better if I just steered it haha