the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Who's finished with clinicals? This guy is!!!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

bigbaldguy

Something to not think about the next time you get on a plane.

"Since 2010, the FAA has had an exception for pilots who take an anti-depressant medication for mild to moderate depression. Out of 120,000 commercial pilots, about 30 have utilized the exception."

Only 30 out 120000 thousand pilots are being treated for depression. Which means that either pilots are an awfully happy bunch or they don't seek help.

bigbaldguy

What did the Irish alcoholic say to the brain surgeon ??? .... Be gorra now doc......sure I'd rather have a bottle in front a me than a frontal lobotomy.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Who's finished with clinicals? This guy is!!!

How much longer do you have until you pass medic school?

I wanna plan all my vacations to Nevada before that happens :rofl: :p

bigbaldguy

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
How much longer do you have until you pass medic school?

I wanna plan all my vacations to Nevada before that happens :rofl: :p

Oh you got jokes I see! :lol: I start my internship on Sunday and will be finished in June. CBT at the end-ish of June then Practicals on July 11th. Official graduation is Friday July 13th. It seems appropriate to have a bunch of new medics graduate on Friday the 13th haha.

You forget that all the activities you do hurt when you crash and I am the candyman. Analgesia is one of the few "instant gratification" things we can do, so why not use it? Just for that comment, no narcs for you if you get hurt and I show up :p

no no no me da guy you da man!

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Oh you got jokes I see! :lol: I start my internship on Sunday and will be finished in June. CBT at the end-ish of June then Practicals on July 11th. Official graduation is Friday July 13th. It seems appropriate to have a bunch of new medics graduate on Friday the 13th haha.

You forget that all the activities you do hurt when you crash and I am the candyman. Analgesia is one of the few "instant gratification" things we can do, so why not use it? Just for that comment, no narcs for you if you get hurt and I show up :p

:rofl:

Is it too late to take back my comment?? haha

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Pretty much none of our BLS rigs have wi-fi built in. So I had to buy an ethernet cable to go from the modem to the laptop. Oh and so I can watch Netflix on mine!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Pretty much none of our BLS rigs have wi-fi built in. So I had to buy an ethernet cable to go from the modem to the laptop. Oh and so I can watch Netflix on mine!

I think there is one or two rigs that have it. Our rig ,93315, doesnt have a modem either. I am going crazy! Not that we have any down time on the front half of the week. 7 in town calls, 2 out of town calls, and 2 cancel on scenes last monday :glare:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
My eyes squint against the glare, but see nothing except the monotony of slowly undulating waves as far as the eye could see. An unbroken vista, with nary a landmark, but I knew my quarry lay just beneath the surface. Patience lad, patience.

There! A quick flash of blue!

My breath quickened as I braced my feet against the bench and let loose a manly growl, “Arrrrgggghhh. Man the harpoons!”

POW!

It was a fair and true shot! Straight and right to the target!

Flashback!

“See? I told you that IV would hardly hurt. Now, I’m just going to draw some blood for the hospital…”

Anjel

Forum Angel
So we are driving.... And our dome light comes out and an alarm is going off indicating our amp level is 0?

What does that mean?

medic417

The Truth Provider