the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Who got new boots? This guy. And I didn't even have to start a thread to see which ones I should get

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
So we are driving.... And our dome light comes out and an alarm is going off indicating our amp level is 0?

What does that mean?

Probably your alternator went out or you lost the belt.

Wow just found out that a fire medic from my old fire station has cancer at 28 years old.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Who got new boots? This guy. And I didn't even have to start a thread to see which ones I should get

Impossible!!!!!!! There is no way to decide with out starting a thread.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
One more beer, and I might just split it out into it's own thread. :p

medic417

The Truth Provider

:ph34r: Now drunk thread splitting is against a rule I'm sure.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

What'd ya get? I hate to say it but I need new ones and have no idea which ones I want.

I'm stuck between station boots or a real pair. My real pair is still decent, they need a good buff-job though. And some air freshener :lol:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
:ph34r: Now drunk thread splitting is against a rule I'm sure.

Drunk banning is against the rules, drunk thread splitting is allowed.:rofl:

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
if any of you Indianapolis folks were at Methodist to help me unload the morbidly obese person I thank you!

ATrain

Forum Crew Member
I may have made a little cash on the Mega Millions tonight. Not the big money, of course, but I think I may get a hundred or so bucks out of it.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
First day working with the new company. I hope everything will go smoothly.

ATrain

Forum Crew Member
This medic study guide I have on my nook just had a sub-heading titled "Hepatitis Fun Facts". Got a good chuckle out of that.

medic417

The Truth Provider

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Don't drink and ban, it's just not safe.

Okay... I will bite the bullet and volunteer... FFEMT, in the future, I will be your "Designated Banner"... bwahahaha... "BANS FOR EVERYONE!!!" :D

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Okay... I will bite the bullet and volunteer... FFEMT, in the future, I will be your "Designated Banner"... bwahahaha... "BANS FOR EVERYONE!!!" :D

Sorry, bbg already took that job.

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Last edited by a moderator:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
DO EET!
What'd ya get? I hate to say it but I need new ones and have no idea which ones I want.

I'm stuck between station boots or a real pair. My real pair is still decent, they need a good buff-job though. And some air freshener :lol:

I got a pair of square toe Eagles. Super comfy. I figured I should get a decent pair of station boots before I start doing ride alongs.

As for your stanky boots, get a set of cedar shaving filled shoe inserts. Throw 'em in there overnight every night for a couple weeks, then a couple times a week for maintenance afterwards.