the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Girls in bikinis.

I'm a straight chick and even I know the answer to that one!

I don't get to see much of that since I am about an hour away from the beach. The most excitement we get is stagecoach haha

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I don't get to see much of that since I am about an hour away from the beach. The most excitement we get is stagecoach haha

Contrary to popular belief, the entire state is not Ocean Front. In fact, if you wore a bikini three days ago in my county... well, lets just say "It ain't polite to point"!!! :rofl:

PHOTO_7411887_62922_19496624_ap.jpg

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Contrary to popular belief, the entire state is not Ocean Front. In fact, if you wore a bikini three days ago in my county... well, lets just say "It ain't polite to point"!!! :rofl:

Same here. We got 3 inches of snow. The snow has only stuck on the ground 3 times in 19 years in my town haha

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The sign that says "Now leaving California."

Haha that's just wrong. Even tho I talk kind of badly about Cali I actually never plan on leaving.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
First study session for anatomy class is now. Arrgg so many bones, so little time.

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
When I took A&P years ago, what I did was get some 'temporary tattoo' pens (Some gel pens work great for this) and draw on myself labeling where the bones and muscles were. Didn't work so well for the backside since I couldn't talk my boyfriend into letting me draw on him. But it was a help for the areas I could see on myself.

I also made 'jigsaw' puzzle by transferring the outlines of the bones onto card stock and fitting them together. I had to make many different views for parts like the skull. On the back of each 'bone' I would put things like the name of the bone, and any other tidbits of info I thought I would need to memorize.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
What a nice last month with a lot of work and no one has noticed that I had on Carnival Monday birthday ....:wacko:

what can I do.?....i feel so old... :rofl:

Here it is spring....

medic417

The Truth Provider
The sign that says "Now leaving California."

Thankfully it want be long till thats gone as Cali falls off into the ocean.:ph34r:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Every time I lean over snot dribbles out my nose :( this is gonna be a long day at work.

Anjel

Forum Angel

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I love doing medical flight pick-ups. Spend over an hour waiting for the plane to land, then driving on the landing strip with code lights on. Pick up the patient and flight crew transport to the hospital. Then have to transport the flight crew back all with barely any paperwork.

Depending on who the flight nurse and flight medic are sometimes they will buy us lunch or coffee.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Sitting under a Valley Oak, on BOR land, next to a reservoir, playing Angry Birds, waiting for the Dog to find me. I love training days...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I don't know what it is about today but I'm over it. All bs ALS calls in the middle of nowhere and all I've done is drive all over this damn city all day long.

Pardon my grumpiness.

My partner isn't helping the fact either by deciding to attend every single call even if it's an easy I or B call.

saskgirl

Forum Crew Member
Apparently it's time for me to hit the books again, recert time is here...

Every year I say I'm going to review a bit over the year and every year I don't. It's like a bad new year's resolution...

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Apparently it's time for me to hit the books again, recert time is here...

Every year I say I'm going to review a bit over the year and every year I don't. It's like a bad new year's resolution...

I know that from somewhere.......-_-

JPINFV

Gadfly
Just a reminder, be careful on windy mountain roads. I got to watch a recovery operation about 1/8th of a mile up the road from where I study in the mountains.