the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Sorry for the 200lb package I ordered UPS guys.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I am officially a dork.

I changed my notification sound to the four note mockingjay theme from the hunger games movie.

Where do I go for my welcome to dorkdom package?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Last edited by a moderator:

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone else have a long day and want to go out drinking?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Anyone else have a long day and want to go out drinking?

Me! The option is pretty much out of the question though seeing as I work at 0615 tomorrow :sad:

Another night though. If you are ever up in the Reno area I'll buy you a beer or two. :beerchug:

edit: same goes for you Aidey, or anyone who isn't a creep. If you don't drink, we'll make it a Root Beer haha.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
toys for the truck or the dirtbike?

Toys for the truck.
6c002307-fa2e-9824.jpg

Moves the spare tire from underneath the truck and puts it where the tailgate is. Already have a brand new spare tire and brand new rim for it.

Up next is strobe lights (not to be a wacker haha)

Anjel

Forum Angel
Me! The option is pretty much out of the question though seeing as I work at 0615 tomorrow :sad:

Another night though. If you are ever up in the Reno area I'll buy you a beer or two. :beerchug:

edit: same goes for you Aidey, or anyone who isn't a creep. If you don't drink, we'll make it a Root Beer haha.

I def. Need a drink. But I work at 0900. I have been trying to curse my partner and I with a LDT to Cali lol

So we can swing by Reno lol EMTlife party. Since 70% on here are from Cali.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I def. Need a drink. But I work at 0900. I have been trying to curse my partner and I with a LDT to Cali lol

Everyone loves Cali. The sun, beach, surf, mountains, high gas prices, high taxes on everything, no jobs, very limited scope of practice for EMT/Medic....

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

That would be a ridiculously long LDT haha.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Everyone loves Cali. The sun, beach, surf, mountains, high gas prices, high taxes on everything, no jobs, very limited scope of practice for EMT/Medic....

True, but you're forgetting the best part of Cali.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Make that a long week. I would, and I don't even drink.

You need to take it up.

I am a creep. But I may be in Reno if my Grandpa decides that I need another funeral this month.

But.. Happy Cows Come From California.

True, but you're forgetting the best part of Cali.

Free college tuition for Illegal Immigrants while my tuition went up by 80% per unit in the last 12 months???

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

Lol, ok. What about a root beer float?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member