the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Bubrubb and li'l sis

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Why must people in the ten items or less lane pay with small coins? makes me want to injure them

Oh and pats vs giants? could you get any teams that suck worse to play each other?

Never mind this thing in my pocket is making noise and must be obeyed ... and turning the knob on the controller makes the ambulance go woo woo, hi low hi low, woo woo

Anjel

Forum Angel
The sirens go weee-wooo weee-wooo weee-wooo

except on one of the trucks we had it went. wee-wee-wee-wee-wee

SOOO ANNOYING.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Ugh, I've never felt so terrible after a call as I did after that one...I :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ugh, I've never felt so terrible after a call as I did after that one...I :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up.

I'm sorry dear. If you need to talk I'm here for ya

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

:( Just try to learn from it and use that new knowledge moving forward.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
It was just such a simple diagnosis that I overlooked because I was so tunnel visioned

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I think the EMS gods heard my *****ing yesterday...back to back runs and still going

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It was just such a simple diagnosis that I overlooked because I was so tunnel visioned

Don't sweat it bud. It happens to everyone.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
except on one of the trucks we had it went. wee-wee-wee-wee-wee

SOOO ANNOYING.

Don't forget the wo-wo -wo -wo- wooooooooo

And the deeee-doooo-deeee-doooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Dear fire fighter first responders in my service area:

It's "sat" as in 'saturation', not "stat" as in 'now'.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Dear fire fighter first responders in my service area:

It's "sat" as in 'saturation', not "stat" as in 'now'.

Agreed x1000!! This makes me want to choke you >=[ However, I've heard it just as often from non-firefighters, too.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
We get a patient who needs to have 10ml of normal saline infused every minute. We have a 2 hour transport time. My partner looks at me dumbfounded. I guess not every EMT class teaches how to calculate drip rates, which is extremely easy to do..

JPINFV

Gadfly
My EMT class didn't cover drip rates either. On the other hand why 10 mL/hr? Thats not that much to begin with.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
My EMT class didn't cover drip rates either. On the other hand why 10 mL/hr? Thats not that much to begin with.

We went over drip rates and had a couple questions on our tests with drip rates.

Patient with cancer in his "boys". Hasn't been drinking water for a couple of days do they have had him being infused at 10ml per minute for a couple days. Nurse doesn't want to stop the infusion.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Save the pebbles?

I'm almost tempted to say 10 ml/hr can be achieved with a fast TKO rate.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Ummm...it was actually 10mL/min = 600mL/hr.

JPINFV

Gadfly
That makes a difference.

/blames smart phone ;)