first call of the day is...

Jondruby

The PLS of BLS.
First run in a while was a lady with severe neuropathy pain, 10/10. She looked it too, hasn't eaten all week, or taken meds because "it jsut goes right through me." she said. Eat 10 min later diarrhea; also had possibly pnuemonia hacking up green slime all the way back to the ER. GLad we could help her tho, she was a sweetie.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Psychiatric. Man called from a pay phone and apparently rambled to dispatch about how he thought he had drunken poisoned water or something. Arrived on scene to find the medics ask "do you want to go to the hospital? Yeah? Can you walk? Yeah? How come you didn't walk to the hospital (that's two blocks away)?" Guy goes "Ok" and just ups and starts walking away that way lol so we clear the scene and go available.

harold1981

Forum Lieutenant
Code 3 to assist the PD at an intersection where a guy is directing traffic on the middle of the road and has possibly swallowed 'bad drugs'. He did indeed chew on a few seeds of 'Hawaiian baby woodrose' or LSA and turned psychotic. Enroute to the hospital he warns me for a few purple dots on my otherwise orange aura around me. I am most thankful offcourse.

sirengirl

Forum Lieutenant
Pedestrian vs palm frond.

And do not be confused, dear people, this was no ordinary, leafy, green, shady palm frond. Oh no. Not in the least. It was, in fact, a dead one.

In fact it looked strikingly (pun intended) similar to this one. But fear not, this is not THE actual Palm frond. No HIPAA violations here.

image.jpg

You cannot, in fact, make this **** up.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Traumatic asphyxiation. Full sized SUV rolled on a guy chasing it down the driveway as best we can figure. One of the few times the monitor is not needed to get a TOD.

MS Medic

Forum Captain
A belligerent crackhead that is a former regular that recently resurfaced.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Domestic that turned into a tylenol PM OD. A whole eight or nine tablets.

Oh and I think we seized the motor on our second newest truck while responding. Two months ago its twin also seized.