first call of the day is...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
With twins no less.

Wow. Someone has bad luck.

Car vs cow rollover w/ a HEMS flyout... at 0100 55 miles from my station

You're not allowed to post in here. Everything you run is high acuity and it makes me jealous :lol:

I'm sorry I can't make a comment in that. Statute of limitations hasn't expired yet

:rofl:

Kid swallowed a silver dollar!

Poor little one. That's a huge coin!!! How old.

I'm counting down the days until I can tell y'all about my recycled virginity being broken. I just hope they're gentle.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Wow. Someone has bad luck.

You're not allowed to post in here. Everything you run is high acuity and it makes me jealous :lol:

:rofl:

Poor little one. That's a huge coin!!! How old.

I'm counting down the days until I can tell y'all about my recycled virginity being broken. I just hope they're gentle.
The coin or the kid? LOL

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Kid lol

I had a little tyke get her fingers stuck through the plastic top of a parmesan cheese bottle. Little one went nuts when I busted out the shears. Mom loosened up when she found out she wasn't going to end up spending thousands of dollars to remove her child's fingers from the cap of a cheese container haha.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Kid lol

I had a little tyke get her fingers stuck through the plastic top of a parmesan cheese bottle. Little one went nuts when I busted out the shears. Mom loosened up when she found out she wasn't going to end up spending thousands of dollars to remove her child's fingers from the cap of a cheese container haha.
9 with a crazy imagination. Sucks about the parmesan bottle lol

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Kid lol

Ive had that call before. No point in transporting when it can be fixed.

In other news, yesterday was cardiac arrest in a grocery store. One shock PTA. 14 shocks by us. 8 more at the hospital. Finally called it after 3 hours from first responder cpr.

Monday was 30% full thickness burns. Cancelled a helo requested by fire. Transported by ground (12 minutes to level 2 running hot).

The black cloud has caught up to me

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The last 3 shifts have just been BS calls for the majority. I don't even remember the first calls of the day. Hopefully tomorrow is an uneventful day.

We did have a TC about a block away from our main deployment station the resulted in 2 DOAs, 1 critical, and 1 minor injury who was released on scene all from the same car. The car hit a traffic pole and split in two.

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Got dispatched for what sounded like an grinder wreck, reports of a rollover into a tree with multiple ejections... and it turned out to be a little non-injury bump into a fence...

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Dialysis

drl

Forum Lieutenant
High school kid on a 5150 danger to self.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Unconscious/unresponsive with snoring respiration and intermittent seizure activity

While that was the first call today, it was also the last call of a 24 hr overtime shift, went straight from there to my normal shift, first call of the shift was a 15 yr old who had a seizure on a school bus, but was postictal and ambulatory

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Nausea x3 days, two blocks from the hospital. Nothing new about the nausea today, either.

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
S/P septisimia discharge