first call of the day is...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
None yet. Been on flight since 1800 yesterday and so far all I've done is run errands and watch TV

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Dialysis.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Urosepsis

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Started with CPAP and inline nebs, ended 11 hours later with CPAP and inline nebs (plus a random chest pain after, but that's not as symmetric).

WildlandEMT89

Forum Lieutenant
First ambulance on scene to major 3 vehicle mva with 2 immediate and 4 delayed. Luckily we had an engine arrive just prior to us.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Placental abruption. In the sticks even for us, the road wasn't on our maps. Husband came flying up to the ambulance screaming and led us in while letting us know in no uncertain times that the patient would be transported to X hospital when Y hospital is at least twenty minutes by ground and has a much more established high risk OB program. One of those "get em loaded and get going calls," we were on scene for four minutes.

Thankfully we got a helicopter in variable weather, it would have been at least an hour emergent return.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Placental abruption. In the sticks even for us, the road wasn't on our maps. Husband came flying up to the ambulance screaming and led us in while letting us know in no uncertain times that the patient would be transported to X hospital when Y hospital is at least twenty minutes by ground and has a much more established high risk OB program. One of those "get em loaded and get going calls," we were on scene for four minutes.

Thankfully we got a helicopter in variable weather, it would have been at least an hour emergent return.

There's one you don't see everyday.

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Pulmonologist appt for trach replacement

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Nausea wroth occasional vomiting, ER trip

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Car vs cow rollover w/ a HEMS flyout... at 0100 55 miles from my station

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
So did you have steak for breakfast?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
That's better than having a human make an appearance in the freezer....
I'm sorry I can't make a comment in that. Statute of limitations hasn't expired yet