the 100% directionless thread

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I'm a spammer. Kinda.

Time to get motorcycle gear for winter though. Froze my *** of last ride. After about 100MPH it feels the same cold, but turning my head I felt like I was gonna get blown off the bike. 😬

Boyfriend says he won't teach me to ride on his 600cc because I'm gonna crash it 😭 and he learned on a 250 or a 400 or something.

After about 140MPH the balloons I had tied to my bag were gone.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
How does one know that CALEMT is working on guns?

Because theres a bunch of swear words and a AR15 hammer flying in the garage... stupid hammer pin...
That reminds me, I have some load development for my 308 to do. Wanna make a quality 168 gr hunting load, particularly for western hunts.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Current situation. Sitting by the fire at the campsite, drinking rum and coke.

Grateful for my family. A good weekend to get the camper ready for winter and wind down our season.
IMG_20201030_184012.jpg

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Watching a movie with a highly controversial scene and after analyzing it closely I can confirm that... Greedo shot first.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Our hospital system got attacked with the ransomware that is going around. What a mess. Being hospital based, we lost our EPCRs. I really miss them. Paper charting sucks.
Hope your system has good backups, and secure disaster relief plans!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Watching a movie with a highly controversial scene and after analyzing it closely I can confirm that... Greedo shot first.
But is that the original scene or the scene in the movies where they went back and touched things up?

CALEMT

But is that the original scene or the scene in the movies where they went back and touched things up?

I think it might be the OG. Or at least it appeared to be.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Yesterday I had a lady beep at me in traffic and motion for me to roll my window down; I'm like, "Uh-oh, what now?" I roll my window down and she hollers across, "You have a brake light out!" I thought that was so nice of her to make an effort to warn me of a safety issue. :)

CALEMT

The worst Halloween nightmare has happened to me... forced overtime.

CALEMT

Same here, my fellow engineer put in time off for it, because "it's not a holiday" F that, if you have small kids, it's a holiday!

Well to be honest today is a normal duty day for me, I got tapped for Monday.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Wellp, Halloween is over
🙁
Plus side is it's time to start counting down to the next big event... PS5 Release Day!!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Gah why is glucagon so expensive.

KingCountyMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Happy Election Day! I hope everyone stays safe out there tonight. Watch your back, have an escape route etc.

Malone said it best in The Untouchables: "Make sure when your shift is over you go home alive."

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
let-the-election-begin-may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor.jpg